We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to use Available Plugins | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Jason
Jason Feb 4 '16
I just download  ver1.8.1,but look like I can choose active available plugins, how to active it?

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Feb 4 '16
Hover over the plugin. You will see some text appear to the right side. One will be 'Install". This will add it to your active plugins list. Some plugins have configuration options; once they are installed. Again; hover over the installed plugin, if "Settings" appears to the right, there are configuration settings for that plugin.
Jason
Jason Feb 4 '16
thanks for help, but the page like I put, nothing on the right side. the problem is for my ie or my download version is not correct?
Jason
Jason Feb 4 '16
show me is  Platform version 1.8.1 (build 10200), is this correct?
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Feb 4 '16
Yes. 1.8.1 build 10200 is correct. To install the plugin all you should have to do is hover over it with your mouse. You should see "Install" "Delete" to the right of the plugin. Click on "Install". It should then install, and move to your installed plugins page. If you don't see this, something else is wrong, and Ross will need to jump in.
ross Team
ross Feb 4 '16
Jason do you see the buttons "install" and "delete" when you hover over the plugin you want to install?
Jason
Jason Feb 5 '16
Darryl,ross,thanks help, I can't see "install" and "delete" button on the page, and I changed ie and chrome to try, same as no button on the page. :(

The Forum post is edited by Jason Feb 5 '16
Jason
Jason Feb 5 '16
THANK YOU, GOT IT.:)
ross Team
ross Feb 7 '16
Great, thanks for letting us know.