We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

[SOLVED] ERROR when post image link or youtube link | Forum

Pkuinfo
Pkuinfo Feb 7 '16
Hy,

On my new OXWall installation ( http://www.pkuinfo.it/community/ ), I get a red bar with ERROR when I "SEND" a post with image link or youtube link and the post is not published.

If I post the same links in a comment, the error does not occur, and everything works perfectly.

Please, can someone help me ?

Thanks

Luigi

The Forum post is edited by Pkuinfo Feb 8 '16
Attachments:
  sshot-1.png (59Kb)
ross Team
ross Feb 7 '16
Pkuinfo, you have mod_security module enabled on your server, contact your hosting provider to disable it or configure properly. 
Pkuinfo
Pkuinfo Feb 8 '16
Yes, mod_security is enabled and is not possibile to disable it.

Way on the main newsfeed I get error and not when I use comment ?

Thanks

ross Team
ross Feb 8 '16
According to our server requirements: http://www.oxwall.org/hosting

it should be disabled, that's exactly why you can't post a status update

Pkuinfo
Pkuinfo Feb 8 '16
SOLVED.

I asked to my provider to set a rule for mod_security.

Thanks

ross Team
ross Feb 8 '16
Great, thanks for letting us know. 
Kelsey Radley
Kelsey Radley Oct 15 '23
Excellent, many thanks for io games informing us. 
MichealAllanson
MichealAllanson Oct 18 '23
If you're exploring the world of digital certificate-enabled PDF signing and want to see how SignNow measures up to the competition, don't miss this comprehensive guide how-to-sign-a-pdf-with-a-digital-certificate-and-how-signnow-compares-to-hellosign-and-docusign. You'll like it. 
elizabeth
elizabeth Oct 18 '23
Hydro facials are a fantastic investment in my skin's health. hydra facial equipment
johncena007
johncena007 Oct 19 '23

If a font is missing or not displaying correctly on a mobile preview of a website or application, there could be several reasons for this issue. Here are some common steps to diagnose and potentially resolve the problem:

1. Web Font Loading: If you're using custom web fonts on your website or application, ensure that the font files and font-face declarations are correctly loaded. Check the CSS code to make portrait paintingsure you've specified the font family and font file paths correctly. Verify that the font files are accessible from mobile devices.

2. Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS): If your font files are hosted on a different domain, ensure that Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) headers are properly configured on the server where the font files are hosted. This is essential to allow mobile devices to access the font files from a different domain.

3. Mobile Compatibility: Some fonts may not be well-supported on all mobile devices or browsers. Verify that the font you're using is compatible with the specific mobile devices and browsers you're targeting.

MichealAllanson
MichealAllanson Oct 25 '23
the provided information is very helpful for those who are on computers regularly. This link https://www.airslate.com/product/robotic-process-automation on your Android phone or tablet provides them the idea of how new things are coming into market and what are their usages. This will allow them to earn more money and save a lot of time. 
MichealAllanson
MichealAllanson Nov 18 '23
I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already Cheers!คาเฟ่ใกล้ฉัน
MichealAllanson
MichealAllanson Nov 20 '23
hey, your internet site is excellent. We do appreciate your work3d areola tattoo
Gerardo
Gerardo Feb 4
thank you for taking the length to discuss this, I vibes strongly that adoration and admittance greater in perform to this difficulty. If practicable, which include earnings know-how, could you thoughts updating your weblog lower back subsidiary opinion? it’s miles enormously useful for me. olympus slot
Gerardo
Gerardo Feb 19
Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. ergonomic chairs
Gerardo
Gerardo Feb 20
This is a fabulous post I seen because of offer it. It is really what I expected to see trust in future you will continue in sharing such a mind boggling post ro water
Gerardo
Gerardo Feb 21
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. spookyswap
Gerardo
Gerardo Feb 21
Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please? S&P 500 Forecast
Gerardo
Gerardo Feb 22
this blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think im gonna share this to my friends.. SoundHound AI Market Reaction