We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Only admin photos... - Photo | Forum

Ricardo
Ricardo May 30 '12
Only the administrator´s photos appear in the "photo widget" as a recent one. Recent photos from other users do not appear on this list.

I'm using the plugin "Hot or Not" and only the administrator´s recent photos appear. Other recent photos of other users do not appear for evaluation.

Any clue?
Den Team
Den May 31 '12
If you mean appearing photos in Hot or Not plugin, then you should contact this plugin owner. 
Ricardo
Ricardo May 31 '12
I mean the "Photo" plugin itself.

This problem also appears in "Hot or Not" plugin

Ricardo
Ricardo May 31 '12
The latest photos that appear on the Photo page are not the same that appear on the widget.

Den Team
Den Jun 5 '12
Can't reproduce your issue. Check that other users set their photos as public. In case, when they set it as private, photos will be hidden. 

Regarding different photos on latest page and widget, would you provide a link to your site with this issue?

Ricardo
Ricardo Jun 5 '12
Sent PM with URL.

All photos are public. I can see them on "Photos" page.

Den Team
Den Jun 6 '12
Here are the photos on latest photo widget

and here are from latest photos page

It's the same as you see. So, what is the problem? :)

Also, browsing your site I didn't find any other photos uploaded by other users. Only some images in newsfeed. But these images will not be shown in photos plugin

Ricardo
Ricardo Jun 6 '12
This is what I see on latest photo page...

The Forum post is edited by Ricardo Jun 6 '12
Ricardo
Ricardo Jun 6 '12
Is there a way I can restrict who access the photos?
The Forum post is edited by Ricardo Jun 6 '12
Ricardo
Ricardo Jun 6 '12
Something similar is happening with Blogs.

I can´t see any newest blog post. Only the one posted by the admin.

Den Team
Den Jun 7 '12
Yes, any user can restrict an access to his photos using Privacy. Probably, this is that case. 
Ricardo
Ricardo Jun 7 '12
Ouch!! My mistake... sorry...

Ricardo
Ricardo Jun 7 '12
But wait...

Even with the access restrictions what I see in the latest photo page is still different from what I see on the photo widget.

It should be the same, right?

Den Team
Den Jun 8 '12
Yeahh, correct. Private photos are hidden in photo widget for admin and moderator. You can see them on latest photos page only. 
Ricardo
Ricardo Jun 8 '12
It´s really weird...

There are 3 photos that are hidden from "non-friend" users (I can´t see them on "Latest Tab" as expected). But I can see them on the "Top Rated" tab (I couldn´t be seeing this, right?)

Den Team
Den Jun 11 '12
Yes, in version 1.4 you won't be able to see it on top rated. Cos this is a bug of 1.3 :)
You do not have permission to reply this topic