We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

As you take off autoplay? - Music Selling | Forum

Francesco
Francesco Feb 18 '16
As you take off autoplay?
Francesco
Francesco Feb 18 '16
come it runs the plugin ? I'm not managing anything ... then you can load a song even if you are not registered ... not good
Networking Technologies LLC
no, you cannot take off auto play on my music page, but will have in it in next update.
members can load music for free but cannot sell their music till they go Premium. you must have "Roles & Paypal" gate way to make members go Premium.  it was built so you would not need to manage a lot just when members want a pay out, load music free is good for getting more members to sign up.
Francesco
Francesco Feb 18 '16
ok but not because they can load the song without logging in? I want to register and then upload music for free
yes, that is the way it works. they cannot load music with out becoming a member.

The Forum post is edited by Networking Technologies LLC Feb 18 '16
Francesco
Francesco Feb 18 '16
ma sul mio sito loro possono... perchè?
Francesco
Francesco Feb 18 '16
but on my site they can ... why?
what is your web site url?

Please go to your admin>Manage pages>my music edit (registerd members only) then do the rest of them the same.
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
@Fraceso: Do you want to restrict unauthenticated user access this link http://lowtrip.net/musicsell/musics/0#sthash.tcvo9pF2.dpbs and being redirected to login page? 
Francesco
Francesco Feb 19 '16
No I'm on all music and allows me to download music ... I changed the setting (but nothing has changed )
Francesco
Francesco Feb 19 '16
@iDragon Solution Co., Ltd how should I do?
Francesco
Francesco Feb 20 '16
??
You do not have permission to reply this topic