We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

PAID PLUGIN YESTERDAY. NOT THIS IN MY PURCHASES. MONEY TAKEN BY PAYPAL WAITING FOR STRIKER - OF Counter | Forum

max1970
max1970 Feb 19 '16

PAID PLUGIN YESTERDAY

TRANSACTION PAYPAL 7AX89706VX7915614

THE PLUGIN IS NOT IN MY AREA BUT MONEY ORDERS WERE TAKEN.

THE FIRST TIME THAT I LIKE SOMETHING HAPPENS WITH OXWALL

Sean
Sean Feb 19 '16
Woah okay big man, calm down, no need for the capitals, this is not my mistake but obviously something with the oxwall store, what name would the transaction be under please?
max1970
max1970 Feb 19 '16
J HAVE WRITE 7AX89706VX7915614
max1970
max1970 Feb 19 '16
IN ANY CASE I AM CALM AND I HAVE NOT OFFENDED ANYONE.IF SOMETHING WENT WRONG IN THE STORE IS NOT BLAME MI. YOU COULD BE EVEN MORE KIND WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS
max1970
max1970 Feb 19 '16
CMQ CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SITE TO TOP

http://www.ownedfags.com

max1970
max1970 Feb 19 '16
SUPER BEAUTY OF YOUR SITE. AND CONTENT. YOU DID IT ALONE,
Sean
Sean Feb 19 '16
Hello,

There is no transaction yesterday with that name or transaction id. What paypal email address did it come from please so I can check with that? Also what paypal email address did the money get sent to?

Thanks,

max1970
max1970 Feb 19 '16
traina.gioacchino@email.it (paypal e-mail) del server personale

Attachments:
  paypal.gio.png (307Kb)
max1970
max1970 Feb 19 '16

cmq have not answered me the site in your profile and you?..

Sean
Sean Feb 19 '16
Hello,

Okay, it would seem we did get a payment yesterday from that e-mail address, but we had a different transaction id, which is why the oxwall store did not issue the license automatically. I have granted you a license now, so you should be able to download it from the store.

Yes I created and run that website by myself.

Many thanks,

max1970
max1970 Feb 19 '16

very kind and fast in support.

You have other special plugin?

You know what's missing in Oxwall style facebook and twitter

Button pop-up that says new newsfeed

You got something?

Sorry my english

max1970
max1970 Feb 19 '16
AZZZ WERY BEAUTIFUL PLUGIN... WORK FINE
Sean
Sean Feb 19 '16
I don't have anything like that for the newsfeed at the moment no. Perhaps in future.

Enjoy the plugin :)

max1970
max1970 Feb 19 '16
J HAVE WRITE GOOD FEEDBACK ON PLUGIN

TANKS SUPPORT

We hope soon to the plugin new newsfeed. I think it's easy for developers not for me. I think it importanete to a social network.

Sorry my english

Sean
Sean Feb 19 '16
I agree, the newsfeed does need to be improved.

Thank you for the review :)

max1970
max1970 Feb 19 '16
good day SEAN
Sonia Ellison
Sonia Ellison Mar 8 '21
Sometimes PayPal postpones payment for approximately 21 days. They usually inform you that you cannot receive or pay your money for a certain period. Sometimes they even might reject your payment, and they will let you know in advance about that. It could happen for several reasons either they do not trust that you obtained money legally, either they do not trust the person or organization you are going to pay. the best financial advice I can give to you is to check the company/online service before making any transactions. Unfortunately, there is a lot of scams online. Luckily, PayPal can at least protect your credit/debit card details.
The Forum post is edited by Sonia Ellison Mar 20 '21
Sean
Sean Mar 9 '21
Please PM me with your transaction ID and the email address that the payment was made from, it seems like the Oxwall store is no longer giving licences automatically.
Suraj
Suraj Apr 20 '21
Hi, same issue, Purchased yesterday but it's not available to download. Waiting for Sean to assign license. have already PM. 
Sean
Sean Apr 21 '21
Your licence has  now been added. I don't know why oxwall is not assigning then automatically after payment. 
This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic