We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

FB Connect - Login issues | Forum

ross Team
ross Mar 14 '16
See screenshot of phpinfo I sent you. It says 5.2
ross Team
ross Mar 15 '16
Joginder, after uploading update files and running manual update, your site is going blank. I checked the console and there's some 500 internal server error, see attachment, you need to contact your hosting provider and resolve this 5oo error first as this is some server related issue. 
Joginder
Joginder Mar 16 '16
Ross, hosting provider claims that the theme/plugin I opt must be broken causing 500 server error and I should be reaching out to oxwal. I'm only going back and forth with this issue. Will you please be kind enough and contact them directly on my behalf? you will be the better person to explain them the issue and get the accurate information. Reaching them is easy, you just need toto click on the help link on the console.
ross Team
ross Mar 16 '16
I'm sorry but we do not provide such service. You need to do that on your own. I provided you screenshot which clearly states that it is internal server error, which is on the server side. You need to resolve the issue with the hosting. 
Joginder
Joginder Mar 16 '16
Ok, I did not find any screenshot, can you please resend it? I hope it has more details on the error. Alternatively, can I have bluehost Technical team reach out to you or anyone in OXWALL in case they want to confirm that the issue is from their end? 
ross Team
ross Mar 16 '16
Please see
Attachments:
  Screenshot from 2016-03-17 09:59:05.png (227Kb)
Joginder
Joginder Mar 18 '16

Ross here is the response from the hosting provider. The problem seem to be with some of the Oxwall files as mentioned in the error log:

[18-Mar-2016 16:40:29] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/imagick.so' - /usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/imagick.so: undefined symbol: zend_new_interned_string in Unknown on line 0

[18-Mar-2016 16:40:29] PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant __DIR__ - assumed '__DIR__' in /home1/datadove/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/autoload.php on line 5

[18-Mar-2016 16:40:29] PHP Warning:  require_once(__DIR__/composer/autoload_real.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/datadove/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/autoload.php on line 5

[18-Mar-2016 16:40:29] PHP Fatal error:  require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '__DIR__/composer/autoload_real.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home1/datadove/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/autoload.php on line 5

Will you be able to take a look now and fix them?

The Forum post is edited by Joginder Mar 18 '16
ross Team
ross Mar 20 '16
Joginder, we needed to enable SSH on your hosting account, however the process involved security check for your account, please enable SSH and let me know when you do that so I could proceed with your issue. Thanks. 
Joginder
Joginder Mar 21 '16
I have sent the request to complete verification details to bluehost, please try enabling SSH once during your timezone either BOD or EOD. 
ross Team
ross Mar 21 '16
Joginder, SSH is still not enabled. You need to do that on your own as it requires verification via e-mail or phone. See screenshot I sent you in PM. Tell me when you do that, so I could proceed. 
Joginder
Joginder Mar 22 '16
Ross, SSH is now enabled. Please let me know if you need anything else to address the issues.
ross Team
ross Mar 22 '16
Joginder, we run into this error via ssh: 

Failed loading /usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/ZendGuardLoader.so:  /usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/ZendGuardLoader.so: undefined symbol: zend_new_interned_stringStatus: 500 Internal Server ErrorContent-type: text/html

Look at the warning you sent us: 

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/imagick.so' - /usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/imagick.so: undefined symbol: zend_new_interned_string in Unknown on line 0

seems like it is the same, you need to contact your hosting provider to resolve the issue with the 

undefined symbol: zend_new_interned_string

Ken
Ken Mar 24 '16
Uninstalled it and reinstalled it back should fix sometimes all the files doesn't always go thru ftp cause connection timeouts.
Joginder
Joginder Mar 25 '16
Will i be able to get the existing data if i uninstall/reinstall?
Ken
Ken Mar 26 '16
yes you will have your existing data or install it manually thru ftp /ow_plugins 
Joginder
Joginder Mar 26 '16
it's not the plugin, I would need to uninstall OXWALL from my domain and then reinstall it. May be this will fix all the issues, but i'm concerned of the data (users, blogs, forums etc...). I have already tried uninstall/install fb plugin but the issue seem to be much more complex as my website just returns 500 server error once i opt to update any theme/plugin etc.. 

I'm not getting appropriate support from hosting provider as they claims there are no errors on their servers and if it would have been a wordpress install then they provide exclusive support on the coding.

ross Team
ross Mar 28 '16
It has nothing to do with the plugins Ken, the issue is on the server side it gives 500 error. Joginder have you contacted them regarding the error? 
Joginder
Joginder Mar 28 '16
Yes I did a lot of times. The level 1 support always tells me that there is no error from their end despite of me providing them the console screenshot and the error you got via ssh.

I asked them to involve higher level support personnel to which they confirmed the ticket has been escalated and someone will reply me via email. Though, i did not get any response yet. Never thought Bluehost support would be giving me such nightmares. 

Stan
Stan Mar 28 '16
does Facebook require a ?
Joginder
Joginder Mar 28 '16
Ross, Bluehost has confirmed they cannot help in addressing issues with third party codes. Please give a last try from your end and confirm if you/oxwall too cannot assist
Pages: « 1 2 3 »