We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Style changes / CSS - I am unable to find where to change it - Articles | Forum

Björn
Björn Mar 3 '16
Hi,

I really like your plugin. We are currently starting a new site and have purchased your plugin to use.  We are using the Macabre Theme from the Oxwall Foundation, but the styles of your plugin don't go well with the standard styles.

I would have thought that it would pick up the standard CSS but it seems i was wrong. Is there a manual way to fix the style? Do we need to fix it in the CSS and if so, where can we actually find your CSS sytlesheets for the plugin?

Thanks and kind regards,
Björn
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd

Quote from Björn Is there a manual way to fix the style? Do we need to fix it in the CSS and if so, where can we actually find your CSS sytlesheets for the plugin?

Yes, if you understand how css working, it would be greate. Please go to ow_plugins/articles/static/css where all article's css fields be stored and then make changes in them. 

Finally, clear the cached fields after doing that. (tip: set dev_mode to true, then refresh site, then back to false)

Björn
Björn Mar 5 '16
Thanks very much. I do know CSS so that's fine, just wasn't able to locate the style. Now that's sorted, it shouldn't be a problem. Thanks!
You do not have permission to reply this topic