We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Does not retain settings - Oxwall Art Advanced SEO | Forum

Justin Holmes
Justin Holmes Jun 13 '12
Is anyone else having issues with custom page data? I set it and then later either the page description or the title just disappears for no reason? I am getting tired of setting them over and over again.
Thomas
Thomas Oct 12 '12
I got this going on now.  this is annoying please help.
Maryam
Maryam Nov 7 '12
I also have the same problem, both titles and tags keep disappearing from different pages (standard OW pages as well as Custom ones).
Maryam
Maryam Nov 7 '12
Is it possible that each time content in the page is updated, the previous Tags/titles update to the default parameters?

It is not for all types of updates either, but noticed for example(in a forum page which was tagged initially) after adding new topics, the tags disappeared....also some other examples

Sardar
Sardar Nov 7 '12
Thanks for your report Maryam, I've checked it at home, and I don't have such problem. I'm working on this issue.
Anastasiaa G
Anastasiaa G Dec 28 '12
Hello Sardar, 

I have the same issue as other users! Could you please let us know, if you found solution.

Thank you!
Waiting for you reply

Rafal Mly
Rafal Mly Feb 25 '13
I am wondering if that issue still exist? I have got the plugin, installed and is working very well so far.
Sardar
Sardar Feb 25 '13
Hi everybody, 

I tried to detect this problem many times on my test site, but without success. If somebody knows how to reproduce it I'll be very glad to take a look and fix it.

You do not have permission to reply this topic