We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Like button not working on newsfeed for new users and photos | Forum

karen
karen Mar 17 '16
We cannot fix the 'like' buttons, which are not working on newsfeed for new users and photos. We tried everything suggested, including removing new plugins in case of a conflict. Any ideas?
The Forum post is edited by karen Mar 17 '16
ross Team
ross Mar 21 '16
What do you mean it is not working? Do you get any error while clicking on it? Or it does not respond to the click at all? 
What is your software version? 
What is your newsfeed plugin version? 
karen
karen Mar 21 '16
Much thanks for your time! It does not respond to clicking on it for new users. I have been through settings and tried clicking, unticking and every which way. Also removed all other plugins one at a time in case of a conflict. Non of it worked. Version is : 1.8.0 (9900)
ross Team
ross Mar 21 '16
what is your newsfeed plugin version? 
karen
karen Mar 23 '16
(10200). Platform version: 1.8.0 (9900)

ross Team
ross Mar 23 '16
Please disable all 3rd party plugins, switch to the default theme and share your url, make sure website is open for registration. 
karen
karen Mar 23 '16
do you mean i should post the url here?
ross Team
ross Mar 23 '16
Yes, or you can PM me if don't want to disclose it. 
karen
karen Mar 25 '16
ok thanks for your great help. brilliant support!
ross Team
ross Mar 27 '16
I'm sorry Karen, is your issue resolved? If yes what was the reason of the issue and how you fix it. Please share the solutino as it might be useful for other community members. 
karen
karen Apr 2 '16
not yet, can I pm you and how?
ross Team
ross Apr 3 '16
Yes, send me private message with admin website access details and FTP server access details.