We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Photos sitmap - Oxwall Art Advanced SEO | Forum

tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 20 '16
Does nothing because every image on the site iso background images 

The entire site needs change to proper img tags with alt tags for the image site map to  work 

Google will not index any the images in the site map as on site there background images

The Forum post is edited by tammy harris Mar 20 '16
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 20 '16
So site maps and image maps are useless

The Forum post is edited by tammy harris Mar 21 '16
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 2 '16
hmmm what site map should i use now??
tammy harris
tammy harris Apr 2 '16
None as none work

This one photos site map and site map dont work and do more harm then good for ur seo and same paru site map plugin both useless

And the rest of this plugin does not fix any of the huge seo problems oxwall has

Oo and because i keep pulling them up on problems and there lies i have been banned from post in forums 

Because they have refused to fix thing and refused me a refund that by consumer law they have to leaves me no choice but to report them to the aussie federal police and the consumer watch dog as they have broke the law everywhere 

The Forum post is edited by tammy harris Apr 2 '16
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 2 '16
but what site map you use now can you recommend one that is good? right now i not have a site map :(
tammy harris
tammy harris Apr 2 '16
None are good all are bad for ur site
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 2 '16
yes but is there a sitemap on internet can use for install on the server directly? or what sitemap you use now?
You do not have permission to reply this topic