We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

1.8.2 plugins false marketing, jumping over 50% of the software. | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 26 '16
Hi

I have notice some dev quickly update they plugins to 1.8.2 and just jumping over the mobile version that is 50% of the software.

This will result that many dev do the same and then that will result the mobile version will bee so awful to use and boring to use that many will just disable it.

If now oxwall want to have a mobile version then why they no support it when they update they plugins to 1.8.2 ?

i call this false marketing that you say you plugin support the latest software when it just support it 50%.

If not oxwall dev do a good example here and update they plugins then who will do that its just look like a big joke in my eyes this mobile version.

stop say we will do that in future when you already updating your plugins amke them support the mobile version to and stop lie it support fully the software it jumps right over 50% of the mobile users. and this days mobile are the future open you eyes oxwall and see what you doing with you newly updated plugins.

its always money here always everyone want support 1.8.2 and the fastest way do that is just jump over the mobile version so we can sell the plugin more. lol what a big joke

My suggestion here is put a BIG stamp that says "NO SUPPORT MOBILE VERSION" on all newly updated plugins to 1.8.2 and even old plugins.

Because now you can buy a plugin that says support 1.8.2 and you think then it support latest oxwall software fully but just half and you dont know it before after you test the plugin. i fell thats no good should bee something tell that it no support mobile version at least on payed plugins.

maybe i wrong but i feel many dev updating they plugins half way just for support 1.8.2 as quickly as possible insted do it properly and fully support mobile version.

mobile version is the future and need follow up with the plugins that are newly updated

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Mar 26 '16
ross Team
ross Mar 27 '16
Topic was moved from General Questions.