We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What happened to test button and delay - OF Counter | Forum

JoshWho
JoshWho Mar 28 '16
I love the new update but kinda confused why the test button is gone and now I can't have the notification disappears after 30 seconds like I had it before.

Is the options just not showing?

The Forum post is edited by JoshWho Mar 28 '16
Sean
Sean Mar 28 '16
You can test it by using the send message option from the menu and sending a message to users. 

The delay does not work now I am afraid with this new system, that setting can only be controlled by the browser only for the moment unless they change that in the future. 

Thanks. 

JoshWho
JoshWho Mar 28 '16
o . Well I'm really glad it works with mobile chrome. Now that this is connected to OneSignal does it make it more possible to make this work with all the platforms listed on OneSignal?
Sean
Sean Mar 28 '16
No. Those other platforms are for apps developed for those systems. This plugin only works with Web browsers. 

If someone wants to pay me a couple of grand to develop an android app then I will haha

JoshWho
JoshWho Mar 28 '16
Lol  I have a App already I was wondering how easy it would integrate. So far I just have one on Google Play. Im thinking now I have something I can hook to my app. 
The Forum post is edited by JoshWho Mar 28 '16
Sean
Sean Mar 28 '16
Yeah you can hook your app into it if you activate the settings in onesignal for Android but I won't provide support for that, sorry. 
JoshWho
JoshWho Mar 28 '16
It's kewl I was just wondering I never looked to far into what all their service does. 
You do not have permission to reply this topic