We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

4 similar sections - one search for all | Forum

Gunnar
Gunnar Jun 20 '12
Dear Community,

i set up a new community for dogs. if it just takes a dog-friend-finder.

but a lot of people has 2 or more dogs. i created a section with diverse questions/fields like age, race, postal zip, and so on.

now i whish to create up to 4 more sections for those who has more dogs.

the problem:

i dont want to have 4 sections at the search.

can anyone help me?

kind reguards

Michael I.
Michael I. Jun 27 '12
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Edward Galea
Edward Galea May 23 '22

Glucosamine and chondroitin are commonly used in human joint care products as well. Glucosamine helps promote cartilage growth and repair in joints, while chondroitin sulfate helps keep joints lubricated so they can move more easily without pain or inflammation. But also you can Buy Online Natural Supplements For Dogs to look after your dog health. Both of these ingredients are often recommended for older dogs with arthritis or joint problems, but they can also be helpful for younger animals as well.

Halo
Halo Aug 25 '22
If you notice that you have begun to get sick too often, then most likely the problem is in the immune system. I believe that it is necessary to strengthen the immune system, especially before such periods when it is especially easy to get sick with a cold or flu. I take cbd supplements to boost my immune system, you can read about them here. Just one capsule per day and no need to worry about dosages.
james
james Aug 26 '22

bubble shooter Hello everyone, This is a really wonderful website, there are a lot of in-depth and helpful articles, I want to visit it frequently to obtain the information I need, thank you so much, and I wish you the best of luck in the future. and full of joy.

The Forum post is edited by james Aug 26 '22