We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Complaint against Spritally Solution | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
ariana disoza
ariana disoza Apr 16 '16
Dear john Ayre i have bought the there from sprintally's developer but their support is very good without any issue . You should not blame theme for incoming software installation from any advertise . they have right to do run any kind of advertise to there website that's their property . You are not a child to understand that how advertise act this days .
John Won
John Won Apr 16 '16
Phil go on a walkabout and get lost?
John Won
John Won Apr 16 '16
Dear Ariane,  I have bought four themes from these 'Sprintally' so please don't refer to me as a child. Please don't get involved with matters that don't concern you.
John Won
John Won Apr 16 '16

NOTICE TO ALL

I assumed that the complaint was going to be handle by Oxwall moderators.  Clearly my assumption was wrong and I won't waste my time on pointless discussion.

Anitaku
Anitaku Apr 16 '16

Quote from John Ayre

NOTICE TO ALL

I assumed that the complaint was going to be handle by Oxwall moderators.  Clearly my assumption was wrong and I won't waste my time on pointless discussion.

Yay :D 
ariana disoza
ariana disoza Apr 16 '16

John Ayre11 hours ago

Go to shop and buy a lollipop for you . that's suits you more ,  oxwall is not for minors .  :P 

david daury
david daury Apr 17 '16
john you are wrong . they always care for there customer i have a great experience with him. you may not follow them they are developer they know the way to fix any kind of problem .  here problem is that you are not listening to theme . don't blame sprintally 
Pages: « 1 2