We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error trying to install >. | Forum

Alan
Alan Dec 18 '10
Ok so I have tried again to install this to localhost etc and I get an error which is different from what I have seen in the past. I had a quick check to see if anybody else had this problem but didn`t see it, perhaps I am trying to set it up incorrectly lol?

[code]
File: C:\xampp\htdocs\ow_1.0rc2\ow_system_plugins\base\bol\user_service.php
Line: 721
Trace:

#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\ow_1.0rc2\ow_install\controllers\install.php(444): BOL_UserService->createUser(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, true)
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\ow_1.0rc2\ow_install\controllers\install.php(422): INSTALL_CTRL_Install->installComplete(Array)
#2 [internal function]: INSTALL_CTRL_Install->plugins()
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\ow_1.0rc2\ow_install\classes\application.php(52): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\ow_1.0rc2\ow_install\install.php(64): INSTALL_Application->display()
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\ow_1.0rc2\index.php(32): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...')
#6 {main}

Type: InvalidArgumentException
[/code]
Den Team
Den Dec 20 '10
1) On what step of installation did you get error?
2) What email address did you point during the installation?
Alan
Alan Dec 20 '10
I get this right at the very end and the email address that I use is my hotmail address.
macallister
macallister Apr 1
Now i am definitely content to uncover this page in addition to performed delight in examining practical articles or blog posts placed in this article. This thoughts on the article author seemed to be brilliant, appreciate it with the write about. Cannabis delivery nyc
jessicavi
jessicavi Apr 3
Motivated by this one, I intend to release a few essays in the near future retro games.
macallister
macallister Apr 3
I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in composing this article. I am trusting the same best work from you later on also.. migration agent sydney
famide
famide Apr 4
Excellent post. I was always checking this blog, and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part, I care for such information a lot. I was exploring this particular info for a long time. Thanks to this blog my exploration has ended. бихте могли да погледнете тук
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Apr 16
we love watching Dancing with the stars, the actresses and actors that joins it are nice- ku11
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Apr 16
There is noticeably big money comprehend this. I suppose you’ve made particular nice points in functions also. reparation ordinateur courbevoie
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Apr 17
I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform. dépannage informatique courbevoie
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Apr 17
What youre saying is completely true. I don’t think I could have put it better myself. dépannage ordinateur courbevoie