We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

OXWALL LOGIN PROBLEM | Forum

Ronnel DC
Ronnel DC Jun 23 '12
HELLO OXWALL TEAM!

im having a problem regarding the Login
when i login or someone login on my site
it says 404 not found or page does not exist :(
why is it like that? please help me :*(
my site is http://www.sphere.rqdc.net/
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Please enable debug option(last 3 lines) in ow_includes/config.php at see what error your get in the screen.
Kurt
Kurt Jun 29 '12
I too have the same 404, page does not exist problem and can't figure it out. 
Quote from Purusothaman Ramanujam Please enable debug option(last 3 lines) in ow_includes/config.php at see what error your get in the screen.

I tried this and says the same thing 404, page does not exist.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Michael I.
Michael I. Jul 1 '12
Are you both using standard .htaccess file on your site?
Kurt
Kurt Jul 3 '12
Quote from aka_le_Mulder Are you both using standard .htaccess file on your site?

I have not touched any .htaccess file, nor any file for that matter, I just updated and all is well except for the login. My ow_includes/.htaccess file says deny from all. I don't know if that has something to do with it
Kurt
Kurt Jul 3 '12
I sort of figured it out, the problem at least. My landing page is a custom page with a custom j query slideshow. For some reason when anyone signs in from that custom landing page it redirects to 404 page does not exist.

I did an experiment and removed the custom j query slideshow and left it as a blank landing page and it works fine. However, I never had this problem with the 1.3.2 version.

Is there a fix for this or should I just re-design my landing page even though I really like how it is now.

Thanks

Michael I.
Michael I. Jul 6 '12
There were some files updated that are responsible for JS on the website. Probably, that is the reason of conflict.