We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Trying to change my theme and i get this error message?? | Forum

Ayman
Ayman Apr 20 '16
Hi i am trying to change my theme and it takes for ever takes a lot of time untill i get this error message and they are all free themes they never asked me for license before what is wrong ??

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Apr 20 '16
Have you tried update the license IP in the Oxwall store/ my purchases / themes?
Ayman
Ayman Apr 20 '16
i just reset all my plugins and themes now and still the same its taking a lot of time and not changing my theme maybe the reset ip takes some time i dont know but i will wait a little more and try again and thank you for your help Darryl B
The Forum post is edited by Ayman Apr 20 '16
Ayman
Ayman Apr 20 '16
now i am trying to update plugins on my site and its saying Plugin not found!!!
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Apr 20 '16
Looking at some other posts related to this Ross had to end up getting access. Didn't really say what was done to fix the issue. You can google "Oxwall plugin not found" to see them.
ross Team
ross Apr 21 '16
Enable openssl on your server in php.ini and restart the server. See if the issue persists. 
Ayman
Ayman Apr 21 '16
i told my hosting provider about openssl they said its already open by default and that need root access and i dont have that they also said The issue could be caused by some caches because at this moment the website ******.net is loading without any problems. Did you changed the IP address on CloudFlare ?

i cleared cache on my website and i went to cloud flare and changed the ip and the site is back working and i updated the plugins and changed the theme thank you Ross & Darryl for your help :) 

The Forum post is edited by Ayman Apr 21 '16