We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

2checkout plugin in specs - 2Checkout Billing | Forum

janice
janice Apr 21 '16
Hi there can you please answer a couple of questions I have re this plug in 

Does it have the ability to work with the hosted Inline payment facility ?

Can I still work with the checkout editor to customise the Inline experience to look like my site?

Can Recurring Billing integrate with website subscription buttons easily?

Will it work with mobile and aap versions automatically?

Are all transactions done in Australian Dollars when customers are in Australia ? Can this be customised as the default option in settings ?

thanks so much

Janice

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Apr 27 '16

Hello,

Thank you for your interest. Find our answers below:

1) . Does it have the ability to work with the hosted Inline payment facility ?

Answer: Our plugin does not work with the Hosted Inline payment. When users click the 'Checkout' button on the Subscribe page, they are directed to the 2Checkout page.

2). Can I still work with the checkout editor to customise the Inline experience to look like my site?

Answer: Since there is no possibility to use Inline payments, there is no page you can customize.

3).Can Recurring Billing integrate with website subscription buttons easily?

Answer: yes, the 2Checkout Billing plugin supports recurring payments.

4). Will it work with mobile and aap versions automatically?

Answer: The only plugin that works with mobile version is PayPall Billing plugin. If you want to make payment through 2Checkout Billing plugin on your mobile version, you will need to implement it separately.

As for the mobile applications. There are no native applications for Oxwall software. 

Anyway, iOS and Android applications have their own billing system called in-app purchases. 

5). Are all transactions done in Australian Dollars when customers are in Australia ? Can this be customised as the default option in settings ?

Answer: You can set the default currency for the entire site via Admin Area > Settings. Also, you need to set this currency in your 2Checkout account. So then, if a user payed with, let's say, USD, 2Checkout will convert it to Australian Dollars.

Let us know if you have further questions.

You do not have permission to reply this topic