We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Missing file or directory - crayon theme | Forum

dave Leader
dave Apr 24 '16

I received two pages of "like" warnings but with different file names.  But at the time i believe i had dev mod on as i was doing some html work.   Is this normal?  And if not you may need to have a peek at this happening...

[Sun Apr 24 2:15:37 2016] [ow_core_log] [Warning] Message: copy(/home/username/public_html/mysite.com/ow_static/themes/crayon/images/dnd-label-top.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory File: /home/username/public_html/mysite.com/ow_utilities/file.php Line:96

Thanks

Dave :)

ross Team
ross Apr 25 '16
Did you have have only dev mode on? Or dev and debug at the same time? 
dave Leader
dave Apr 25 '16
no just dev mode, since i do it manually i always verify to make sure one is true and one is false.   I have it set up like this.. 

// define('OW_DEBUG_MODE', false);    

define('OW_DEBUG_MODE', true);

define('OW_DEV_MODE', false);   

// define('OW_DEV_MODE', true);

so right now debug is on... i just move the slashes that way i dont make a typo... 

The Forum post is edited by dave Apr 25 '16
ross Team
ross Apr 25 '16
Dave, probably there was a template recompiling going on at that time. The files from themes images folder have been copied to the ow_static folder and there was some failure. Anyway we cannot reproduce the issue. Did you receive this warning somewhere on the front-end or in the error logs on the server? 
dave Leader
dave Apr 25 '16
It was in oxwall log file inside of the ow_log folder.