We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

ajax_utils.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'commandId' of undefined | Forum

George
George Apr 24 '16
When I go to edit the main page of my oxwall site, this error always appears:

It automatically fixed itself, but it appears again. WHY?

George
George Apr 24 '16
HELLO? 
ross Team
ross Apr 25 '16
George, before reporting the issue, please do the testing on the default software, without any 3rd party plugins or javascript code enabled on your site. Disable them all and see if the issue persists. 
George
George Apr 25 '16
I've disabled all third-party plugins, and the problem still persists.
ross Team
ross Apr 25 '16
PM me your admin access details and FTP, please. I'll take a look at the issue. 
George
George Apr 25 '16

Quote from ross PM me your admin access details and FTP, please. I'll take a look at the issue. 
I have PM'd you the admin access as well as the FTP details. You can take a look. :)
ross Team
ross Apr 25 '16
George, I have passed your issue to the devs, please give us sometime, I'll get back to you asap. 
George
George Apr 26 '16
Hello?
ross Team
ross Apr 27 '16
George it's not going to be fixed righ away, please be patient. 
ross Team
ross Apr 27 '16
The issue is caused by the javascript code you pasted in the Custom tail code section here: Settings > Page Settings > Custom tail code. If you remove it everything works properly, which is why I told you to remove all third party js code on your website before testing
The Forum post is edited by ross Apr 27 '16
ross Team
ross Apr 27 '16
If you remove this: <script src="//code.sorryapp.com/status-bar/3.1.latest/status-bar.min.js" data-for="2100a7ba"></script>

everything works as it should 

George
George Apr 27 '16
Thanks for fixing the issue for me. I appreciate it greatly. 
ross Team
ross Apr 27 '16
No problem