We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Need a plugin near to this one - VIP Profiles Protector | Forum

Sypa CC (Creative Fertile)
Sergey, this plugin is really great.
Is it possible to make a plugin which has the same function for every user. This is more an aspect of privacy protection. Some female users are nerved of too much friendship requests. Is it possible to create another plugin which gives every user the ability to make their profile available just for friends or special group of people?
Sergey Pryadkin Team
Sergey Pryadkin May 4 '16

Excellent idea, yes it's possible

Hope to see the plugin as soon as it is possible. I'm the first customer of it ;)

Miss Nookie
Miss Nookie Sep 10 '16

Quote from Sypa CC (Creative Fertile) Sergey, this plugin is really great.
Is it possible to make a plugin which has the same function for every user. This is more an aspect of privacy protection. Some female users are nerved of too much friendship requests. Is it possible to create another plugin which gives every user the ability to make their profile available just for friends or special group of people?

I would like this. Ideally, I would allow VIPs to choose only other VIPs, only friends, or other VIPs and friends can view.

This would allow privacy and protection for my paid members.
Sergey Pryadkin Team
Sergey Pryadkin Sep 10 '16
So, i will develop it by asap)
Miss Nookie I like you. You make it possible that dreams become true more quickly ;)
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Dec 14 '16
Hi there,

Any update ?
You do not have permission to reply this topic