We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Upwork New Fee 2,75% all payments. | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost May 3 '16
The VD is money hungry on Upwork i was recieve a email:

To offset high payment servicing costs, we'll start charging a 2.75% processing fee whenever you make a payment on Upwork.

The service fee that freelancers pay to Upwork will change from a flat 10% to a sliding feeper client relationship, decreasing the more the freelancer works with a client:

• 20% for the first $500 billed with the client
  • 10% for lifetime billings with the client between $500.01 and $10,000
  • 5% for lifetime billings with the client that exceed $10,000

I not suprised everyone want earn more and more money always, maybe oxwall should use another service that not charge fee like this?

Let me know what you think?

Oxwall highly affiliate this website upwork so thats why i bring it up here at oxwall forum.

so is it really that good that with new fees for normal people that want hire a oxwall developer? is there not much more cheaper sites like this and better?

Let me know what you guys think

I never like upwork theme i feel way to complicated theme almost to complicated sometimes.

But maybe we have many here that like and support them i just want to check :)

At least they are open to they customers i will give them credit for that but only that nothing else

""high payment servicing costs"" he mean he want better salary and his workers to, if you translate it correct but this my opinion =)

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost May 3 '16
ross Team
ross May 3 '16
Topic was moved from General Questions.