We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

auto refresh | Forum

Neto Business Solutions
hi there , how can i make oxwall refresh the post, message, newfeeds, without to refresh the page like in facebook ? why it is not refresh automatically ? thank you
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B May 9 '16
Definitely a custom code modification. I found this post on stackoverflow talking about using Ajax. I'm not a programmer, but I have seen other mentions on the web about using Ajax to refresh. While looking for this I also seen several posts from people asking how to turn auto refresh off on facebook.

http://stackoverflow.com/...to-refresh-news-feed
ross Team
ross May 10 '16
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Neto Business Solutions
thanks guys for trying help, i am a programmer i worked very hard at this but didnt found any solution, cause the newfeeds creating the message by "form processor" and create another unique page name for every comment, so i cant change the "specific" code for refresh cause there is no specific code, its just creating the comment in the index syntax and there is no ID for it very weird i never saw technology like that i didn't understand how it works only the principal, only Oxwall developers can find solution for this, i don't understand Oxwall developers why they are not doing this its so important and Oxwall looks the most professional at the market right now but all this worthless without auto refresh and immediate news updates