We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error with download | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Abbey
Abbey May 16 '16
I'm getting an invalid id error when trying to download a plugin I purchased..... who fixes this?

The plugin is the advanced photo plugin
dave Leader
dave May 16 '16
when you copied the license key did you make sure it had no spaces at the end or beginning of your copy paste.  Also try placing it into notepad first and then into the form field. 
Abbey
Abbey May 16 '16
I can't even download the plugin, the error happens at the download stage from oxwall
dave Leader
dave May 16 '16
ok ross or den will have to see whats going on them, ill make sure they see this post tonight... 
Abbey
Abbey May 16 '16
Thanks Dave
Simen Daehlin
Simen Daehlin May 17 '16
Hi there, I have the same trouble, was going to download an update and I am still unable to download it.
dave Leader
dave May 17 '16
You might try again there abbey and simen, the reason is that i was getting a "service not available" error at one time today on a theme download, but it is now working. 

If you still have the same issue let us know and ill make sure ross sees this.  

Earl
Earl May 18 '16
I'm getting this error...._"error_plugin_donwload_id_not_valid_ " after the download link is generated and I click on the "click to download" link.  I have tried another theme but I only get this error with the "SweetDate" download. 
The Forum post is edited by Earl May 18 '16
dave Leader
dave May 18 '16
OK ross will have to fix that when he gets in, im sure he will see this and reply.
Simen Daehlin
Simen Daehlin May 18 '16
Yeah same here same theme @Dave waiting the update to fix a few issues. 

Will test later 

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/999

And i already have the previous version so i have been able to download it but not the update that was 2 days ago. This kind of holds development back so hopefully it will be fixed soon <3

The Forum post is edited by Simen Daehlin May 18 '16
Simen Daehlin
Simen Daehlin May 19 '16
Bump any updates on this ? still unable to download
Earl
Earl May 23 '16
Still unable to download......still waiting
Simen Daehlin
Simen Daehlin May 23 '16
Same here, still an error
jack
jack Aug 22 '23
I think there's some kind of error while downloading it as I also faced it while I was help me do my essay of my university friend.