We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Member Awards Module | Forum

Dale
Dale May 17 '16
Hi guys, 

I'm looking for a Developer who can create a plugin for me.

What im looking for is a module that take the day to day actions of what users can do on the site e.g: login, logout, edit avatar, make a forum post.... you get the jist i'm sure. It would also display on the users profile how many points they have earned and how many they need to earn for the next award. What i also need is the added functionality to manually assign awards through the admin panel for awards that don't require points to earn. so in essence I need a section in the module that works off of a points system that is a standalone module not hooked into any other coins or credits modules with the added functionality of being able to manually assign none points related awards.

Awards would show on the users profile in a module that could be placed where needed.

regards

Dale

Dale
Dale May 19 '16
I bought this module and it does not have the requirements that I need to have it is a very simple module that doesn't even explain how the points are calculated or even display how many points a user has or needs.
dave Leader
dave Jun 6 '16
Dale i do not have that plugin but if you look at the photos on that plugin page it looks like you have to set up the values in the admin plugin settings area for that plugin. 
Abbey
Abbey Jun 7 '16
I have it, you set it as you want it and make your own badges