We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

1.8.3 ftp trouble | Forum

kathy godde
kathy godde May 25 '16
i"am in debug mode you have my logging in MP

the events is evening in the menu 

dave Leader
dave May 25 '16
ok i am getting another error, im looking now one moment please 
dave Leader
dave May 25 '16
I was not able to get the exact message either, i did see the message in the console but it was not specific just said 500 on add. 

Do you have the free cache cleaner here.. https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/579

if so run it, if not its free, run it and see if that helps. 

dave Leader
dave May 25 '16
If that does not work and everything in your config.php is ok. Then i have no clue, we will have to wait for ross, i am sorry i wish i was more help. I just dont know what else to try. 
kathy godde
kathy godde May 25 '16
no, I do it on
dave Leader
dave May 25 '16
OK, we will have to wait for ross, if i think of something else i will post here.  
kathy godde
kathy godde May 25 '16
I just clean the cache is the same
kathy godde
kathy godde May 25 '16
ok tomorrow a good night
kathy godde
kathy godde May 25 '16
you want ftp login?

dave Leader
dave May 25 '16
No mam, just make sure you do not have dev mode and debug mode on at the same time, that is all i can think of. 
kathy godde
kathy godde May 25 '16
I removed the DEV mode to clean the cache it's the same

kathy godde
kathy godde May 25 '16
good night  for me ;)
dave Leader
dave May 25 '16
OK rest good we will find solution soon i hope :)
kathy godde
kathy godde May 25 '16
the only message I get in the error log file is one, but it is for the administration page

[Thu May 26 5:13:14 2016] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/vhosts/FilerWeb08/club-libertin-hot.fr/httpdocs/hot/ow_smarty/template_c/3a426e7301efb5bc38382fe3c42f4accaff45a9a_0.file.admin.html.php Line:136

ross Team
ross May 26 '16
500 internal server error means there's some server misconfiguration, you need to contact your hosting provider to resolve it. 

as to the messages plugin issue, as far as I understood you restored your backup, is that so? Or you install the messages plugin from the store? 

As to this notice: 

[Thu May 26 5:13:14 2016] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/vhosts/FilerWeb08/club-libertin-hot.fr/httpdocs/hot/ow_smarty/template_c/3a426e7301efb5bc38382fe3c42f4accaff45a9a_0.file.admin.html.php Line:136

make sure you have 777 recursive permissions on the following folders: 

ow_smarty/template_c

ow_static

ow_pluginfiles

ow_userfiles

ow_log

IMPORTANT: permissions should be set recursively. 

After you set correct permissions, enable dev mode and refresh the website, then disable dev mode. 

kathy godde
kathy godde May 26 '16

it's always the same thing

there has been there a method to return to the version1.8.2?

because the problems have started during the update and I did my sauvergarde after.

This is a first question

Another question I have another site for which it works very well, I compared the database and I found this:

does not exist in the site that has the problems that it is created when you create an events?

INSERT INTO `ow_base_component_setting` (`id`, `componentPlaceUniqName`, `name`, `value`, `type`) VALUES

(1505, 'index-EVENT_CMP_UpcomingEvents', 'events_count', '3', 'string'),

(1506, 'index-EVENT_CMP_UpcomingEvents', 'show_title', '1', 'string'),

(1507, 'index-EVENT_CMP_UpcomingEvents', 'icon', 'ow_ic_calendar', 'string'),

(1508, 'index-EVENT_CMP_UpcomingEvents', 'wrap_in_box', '1', 'string'),

(1509, 'index-EVENT_CMP_UpcomingEvents', 'restrict_view', '0', 'string'),

(1510, 'index-EVENT_CMP_UpcomingEvents', 'access_restrictions', '["1","12","14","15","16"]', 'json'),

The Forum post is edited by kathy godde May 26 '16
ross Team
ross May 26 '16
Let's deal with your messages plugin first, please answer the questions above
kathy godde
kathy godde May 26 '16

I did what you asked me in your previous post

nothing changed

kathy godde
kathy godde May 26 '16

I restore my backup has aprtir pui I have updated plugins and here there are adord had the problem with "mailbox" so I disassembled the plugins and download the new.

I was the provider that made me remove the line

AddHandler php55-fcgi .php

My .htaccess and it worked

then I saw that I could not write to the event as I disassembled the plugins and downloads new

the rest are the updates.

now all the site works correctly except that I can not create of events

or to my question on line database

ross Team
ross May 26 '16
I'm sorry I don't understand is the issue with mailbox "settings page and notices resolved or not? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »