We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

url routing issue | Forum

Pustak Sadan
Pustak Sadan May 24 '16
In my plugin I am facing some unusual problem where url (configured for specific controller+action using OW_Route) is not working if user is not logged-in. Setup used is Oxwall 1.8.3 on PHP 5.6.21.

Same url works fine if user is logged-in.This url is used from an Ajax call for POST.
Is there any settings which needs to be configured (additional parameter to OW_router?) to allow an URL to be accessible to all (withiout authentication)Any clue is highly appreciated.

Is there any way I can take the track of stack (even during ajax call to an url)

dave Leader
dave May 24 '16
If you have a button for the page created in admin pages area, then right click on that button and edit it, you can click either guests or registered members or both. 

in your activate php file you have this command 

OW::getNavigation()->addMenuItem(OW_Navigation::MAIN, 'YOURPLUGIN.index', 'YOURPLUGIN', 'LANGKEYTEXT', OW_Navigation::VISIBLE_FOR_MEMBER);

so just create a lang key that says  YOURPLUGIN name and put that key there

i believe you can do VISIBLE_FOR_MEMBER or  VISIBLE_FOR_GUEST or VISIBLE_FOR_ALL 

I have only used the member option you will have to test the other two as i am only guessing. 

Let me know if that helps. thanks 

The Forum post is edited by dave May 24 '16
ross Team
ross May 24 '16
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Pustak Sadan
Pustak Sadan May 25 '16
Quote from dave If you have a button for the page created in admin pages area, then right click on that button and edit it, you can click either guests or registered members or both. 

in your activate php file you have this command 

OW::getNavigation()->addMenuItem(OW_Navigation::MAIN, 'YOURPLUGIN.index', 'YOURPLUGIN', 'LANGKEYTEXT', OW_Navigation::VISIBLE_FOR_MEMBER);

so just create a lang key that says  YOURPLUGIN name and put that key there

i believe you can do VISIBLE_FOR_MEMBER or  VISIBLE_FOR_GUEST or VISIBLE_FOR_ALL 

I have only used the member option you will have to test the other two as i am only guessing. 

Let me know if that helps. thanks 

Thanks Dave, I will check this.
However the url mentioned in not used in admin section.
It is called from a java script with ajax, JSON data.
However script gets success, return is empty.
zeldaf
zeldaf Feb 7 '23
Most educators advise that students spend  2048  two hours per week focusing for each credit hour they are taking. However, it has seen that most students merely experience continuing exams.
macallister
macallister Sep 3 '23
United Plastics is a plastic drinkware manufacturer and supplier that has been producing the plastic drinkwares and barwares for more than 10 years. And we are specialized in making kinds of plastic drinkware products. We provide plastic Tumbler Cups, water bottles in bulk and more type products. Water Bottles in Bulk
GlassRepairsinTacoma
Wonderful posting, Thanks a ton to get spreading The following awareness. Wonderfully authored posting, doubts all of blog owners available precisely the same a higher standard subject material just like you, online has got to be improved site. I highly recommend you stay the best!Texas fake drivers license
GlassRepairsinTacoma
Wonderful posting, Thanks a ton to get spreading The following awareness. Wonderfully authored posting, doubts all of blog owners available precisely the same a higher standard subject material just like you, online has got to be improved site. I highly recommend you stay the best!Slot Gampang Menang
GlassRepairsinTacoma
I am truly pleased to discover this website as well as do appreciate reading through helpful content articles submitted right here. The actual suggestions from the writer had been amazing, many thanks for that reveal. content-wishgood
macallister
macallister Sep 19 '23
Quite decent, stunning, fact-filled knowledge right. Any reports Don't sadden, and also most certainly holds true right additionally. You will frequently can result in a helpful look at. Will you indicate to We're content?: )#) Preserve the fantastic articles or reviews. chrome hearts
macallister
macallister Sep 19 '23
This particular is a superb publish We observed because of reveal this. It really is exactly what I needed to determine wish within long term you'll carry on with regard to discussing this type of superb publish. vlone
macallister
macallister Sep 20 '23
We would claim of which that is a an incredible write-up of any good man or women, now i am pleased to view that. https://www.ablinoxprecision.com/product-category/stainless-steel-sanitary-ware/
GlassRepairsinTacoma
it's truly wonderful weblog. it's realy educational along with a this type of great work. i really like this particular. betterthanhosting.website
GlassRepairsinTacoma
Awesome post. Typically the put up can affect a considerable amount of instant concerns our the community. We tend to can't be uninvolved towards such concerns. This unique put up will provide good ideas not to mention strategies. Especially instructive not to mention efficient.freshcontent.store
macallister
macallister Sep 28 '23
That i taken aback when using the exploration everyone intended to get this to selected present astounding. Terrific process! truck drivers blog
GlassRepairsinTacoma
Fine Posting, We're an important believer around writing commentary for web pages so that you can allow the site freelancers realise that they’ve increased a little something valuable so that you can the ether!chrome hearts hoodie
kalvindarwan
kalvindarwan Dec 20 '23
Using poured concrete or pavers, we’ll build you the patio of your dreams to kick back and relax at the end of a long day. Camarillo Green Tree Service
James Walter
James Walter Jan 2
In addition to fast and accurate diagnostics, we also provide full engine repair services. San Marcos Onsite Truck Repair
macallister
macallister Feb 20
Wonderful Content, Now i'm a massive believer for offer suggestions relating to internet websites to make sure you let the web page creators understandthat they’ve incorporated an issue good to make sure you just a couple of! Intian e viisumikelpoisuus burundin kansalaisia
macallister
macallister Feb 28
You may be permitted to blog post details, though not back-links, with regard to they are really sanctioned and even at area. VIP and Executive Protection
Pages: 1 2 »