We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

differences in token process between forums | Forum

dave Leader
dave May 27 '16
Im talking about this forum not the software forum. But the other day i was doing a topic here on the forum and i forgot about the token and all it did was give me the message about the token but it did not refresh the page so there was no redirect executed. So i was able to just copy my text, refresh the page and then post.

Today i was in the custom code section and did the same and it refreshed the page totally and my post was gone.  Both ways have also happened in other categories as well. 

Why do the different sections act differently when it comes to the token expire i wonder. You would think they would all be going through the same logic. But different sections act differently.  

The Forum post is edited by dave May 27 '16
ross Team
ross May 30 '16
Dave in which section the page have not refreshed? In bug reports? 
dave Leader
dave May 30 '16
It was def in one of the support sections when i got the message about the token but the content was still there and i was able to copy it and then refresh to a blank content.  

I just dont remember which one right now because i didnt think to write it down when it happend and didnt think it was an issue till i lost my other post in the custom coding section and realized that some act differently.
When i finish my current plugin and get it submitted to you i will test to see which one it is and let you know bud .... :)

ross Team
ross May 30 '16
Ok, keep us updated, as I can't reproduce that in the Support section, it refreshes the page and gives "token" message