We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugin Review of the projects | Forum

max
max Jun 7 '16
Does anyone know about a plugin, where user can put their projects and public can write reviews, similar to oxwall store plugin page.

Has anyone developed such plugin?

dave Leader
dave Jun 7 '16
I have asked if Oxwall would offer their store process as a plugin for as of now it is not an option.  I am not aware of another plugin that would be similar to that right off.  But here is an idea for you.  I guess you could use the o-store plugin and instead of products just use projects in place of that as a product.   It does have reviews on both the vendor and the product.  You could change the language enough i think to atleast make a go of a project section.  

Have a look at the pics on the plugin 

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1101

and let me know your thoughts. 

The Forum post is edited by dave Jun 7 '16
max
max Jun 8 '16
Thanks dave for helping me on this, I'm not sure, if I could specify the requirements exactly.

My idea, to have a plugin similar to oxwall groups, adding another option of user review, where ideas/projects/products etc can be posted in the description along with some additional custom fields and users can review about the same.

hope it helps!
dave Leader
dave Jun 8 '16
yes that helps... thanks for the clarification.  :O)+<