We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

edit profiles gives a E500 error | Forum

JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 9 '16

Error details:

Type:Exception

Message:SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'id' cannot be null

File:/var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/database.php

Line:723

Trace:#0 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/database.php(476): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #2 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/database.php(512): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #3 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/base_dao.php(216): OW_Database->insertObject('ow_base_prefere...', Object(BOL_Preference)) #4 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/preference_service.php(389): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(BOL_Preference)) #5 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/edit.php(58): BOL_PreferenceService->savePreference(Object(BOL_Preference)) #6 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_Edit->__construct() #7 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/ow.php(492): ReflectionClass->newInstanceArgs(Array) #8 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/ow.php(456): OW::getClassInstanceArray('BASE_CTRL_Edit', Array) #9 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/request_handler.php(229): OW::getClassInstance('BASE_CTRL_Edit') #10 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/application.php(364): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #11 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/index.php(76): OW_Application->handleRequest() #12 {main} 

The Forum post is edited by JoshWho Jun 9 '16
JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 9 '16
Im sitting here wondering why no one was updating there profile to the new question I put on here and now i know why. I'm not sure what the devs did to my site but I had this same problem trying to install guest redirect also popped up this same error. 
ross Team
ross Jun 10 '16
Josh, please disable all third party plugins and see if the issue persists on the default software. 
JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 10 '16
I just re enabled all of them. They was disabled. Problem not solved it is saying there is a problem with the core database saying something shouldn't be nulled.
JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 10 '16
JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 10 '16
  This is what it does when you try to edit profile from the admin panel. 
JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 10 '16
what is causing this? I have to fix this soon or I am going to loose all members. Is there something that would say where this problem is located so i can fix it? I have browsed so many sql tables for any id with Null in it im not having luck finding what it is talking about.
The Forum post is edited by JoshWho Jun 11 '16
JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 11 '16

I deactivated all plugins and the error still exist. 

JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 11 '16
another add on my games no longer works either.  Did the devs delete somthing?

Error details:Type:ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'approved' in 'where clause'File:/var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/database.phpLine:723Trace:#0 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/database.php(344): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', Array) #2 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/base_dao.php(89): OW_Database->queryForObjectList('SELECT * FROM o...', 'MOCHIGAMES_BOL_...', Array, 0, Array) #3 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_plugins/mochigames/bol/service.php(864): OW_BaseDao->findListByExample(Object(OW_Example)) #4 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_plugins/mochigames/components/game_score.php(31): MOCHIGAMES_BOL_Service->getGameScore(167) #5 [internal function]: MOCHIGAMES_CMP_GameScore->__construct(Object(BASE_CLASS_WidgetParameter)) #6 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/ow.php(492): ReflectionClass->newInstanceArgs(Array) #7 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/ow.php(456): OW::getClassInstanceArray('MOCHIGAMES_CMP_...', Array) #8 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(306): OW::getClassInstance('MOCHIGAMES_CMP_...', Object(BASE_CLASS_WidgetParameter)) #9 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_frontend_panel.php(110): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->renderView() #10 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_smarty/template_c/5bd86c17cc31417ff5543e74222fe8083aab33ab_0.file.drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(113): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropFrontendPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #11 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_resource_base.php(122): content_575beff5b429a4_45856023(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #12 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php(199): Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #13 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(159): Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #14 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(191): Smarty_Internal_Template->render(false, 0) #15 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(94): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute('/var/zpanel/hos...', NULL, NULL, NULL, 0) #16 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/var/zpanel/hos...') #17 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/view.php(187): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/var/zpanel/hos...') #18 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_View->render() #19 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_plugins/mochigames/controllers/game.php(202): OW_Component->render() #20 [internal function]: MOCHIGAMES_CTRL_Game->index(Array) #21 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/request_handler.php(276): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(MOCHIGAMES_CTRL_Game), Array) #22 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/request_handler.php(252): OW_RequestHandler->processControllerAction(Object(ReflectionMethod), Object(MOCHIGAMES_CTRL_Game)) #23 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/application.php(364): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #24 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/index.php(76): OW_Application->handleRequest() #25 {main}

JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 11 '16
Should i just attempt a restore? the only backup i have is the one i made before you and the devs started working on it. 
ross Team
ross Jun 13 '16
this one https://developers.oxwall.com/...06-10%2004:48:04.png

is related to the profile progress bar plugin

last one your posted is related to mochi games plugins. 

our devs did not change anything, you autoincrement broken for ow_base_plugin table that's all

and also you have a problem due to the oxart speed optimizer. 

please disable all third party plugins and let me know, I'll do some testing of the issue

JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 13 '16
ok I will disable them all will be ready in 5 minutes
JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 13 '16
Ok it is all ready for you. I have the site in maintenance mode
ross Team
ross Jun 13 '16
ok, thanks
JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 13 '16
i'm thinking something got edited and that is causing this issue. I was playing my games on my site until the day the devs were on it and now it does not work and neither does edit profiles. These are new problems i didn't have before. The only problem I original had was plugins wernt updating correctly. 
The Forum post is edited by JoshWho Jun 13 '16
JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 13 '16
how hard is it to just put back the original auto increment number? I can't find where this auto increment number even is. 
JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 13 '16
i just compared the ow_base_plugins with a fresh install and everything looks exactly the same.
JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 13 '16
I didn't see anything in it that isn't in the debug message already. I did however notice that when i view the table for ow_base_plugins I see a message telling me that 2 tables are using default keywords for mysql. I wonder if this has something to do with it.

I tried changing the names from key to key_ but all that did was cause the whole site to not work. So i switched it back.

ross Team
ross Jun 13 '16
Josh, I passed your access details to the devs, I'll let you know the news asap. 
JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 14 '16
Ok thank you Ross
Pages: 1 2 »