We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

overriding base classes | Forum

JJnavsofs
JJnavsofs Jun 12 '16
I want to change a few base classes or functions without breaking the system on update. 

i.e. I want to change the send mail function (mailer). It is a base class and it adds mails to smtp in mail que. I want to send through smtp but without adding to que. So, I want to override the function send mail function of ow_core/mailer.php >send() . 

kindly advise me how to do it?

Regards,

Jai

Mitchell Thornton
I propose merely very good along with reputable data, consequently visualize it: Pest Control Kissimmee
Mitchell Thornton
wow this saintly however ,I love your enter plus nice pics might be part personss negative love being defrent mind total poeple , Pest Control Orlando
Mitchell Thornton
On that website page, you'll see your description, why not read through this. Pest Control Oviedo
Mitchell Thornton
I can give you the address Here you will learn how to do it correctly. Read and write something good. Pest Control Tampa
Mitchell Thornton
Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out. Virtual CPA firm
Mitchell Thornton
Interesting and interesting information can be found on this topic here profile worth to see it. الاقفال الالكترونية