We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

CRON wont work and says I dont have a data base? | Forum

christine
christine Jun 16 '16
Before the final plugin installation, when the page ask me to make a "one minute cron job" the installation stops. This because it says according to my host (Loopia) "I dont have a data base (no .sgl file uploaded) so I went back, found sgl in "files" and tried to upload. MySql calls "ERROR"?

I saw here, that someone called (whacker) had the same problem and it seem to be a third party plugin?

Can someone tell me what to do? I would really like to get my Oxwall up and running!

Update (3 seconds later)... I was told by Oxwall, to downlolad 1,8,3 on developers site and, voila -now I have Oxwall up and running! I really dont know what the bug was but, now it works!
The Forum post is edited by christine Jun 16 '16
dave Leader
dave Jun 16 '16
Glad you got it sorted.  
ryhdr
ryhdr Feb 7 '23
Coli may be found within six toes of the bathroom and inside the sink. To keep it at bay, disinfect the bathroom and sink from toiletsadviser at the least as soon as weekly, and the tub each  weeks — more in case you shower frequently.
ruhaill
ruhaill Feb 25 '23
Wow, this is amazing! Soghat e Sheerin is the best place for desserts. The people who work there are friendly too. Sweets and Bakers
Steweredlisa
Steweredlisa Mar 5 '23
To check to see if the cron daemon is running, search the running processes with the ps command. The cron daemon's supplier management solution command will show up in the output as crond. The entry in this output for grep crond can be ignored but the other entry for crond can be seen running as root. This shows that the cron daemon is running.
marry68
marry68 Mar 9 '23

Run 3 is a fun, free online arcade game where you run through a space tunnel full of mysteries and no end.
ethan sander
ethan sander Mar 15 '23
Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world. 10 Best Luxury All Inclusive Resorts In Maldives 10 Best Luxury Resorts In Maldives 10 Best Luxury Spa Resorts In Maldives 10 Best Romantic Resorts In Maldives 10 Resorts with Best House Reef In Maldives 10 Resorts Mantas & Whale Sharks In Maldives 10 Best Beaches In Maldives 10 Best Resorts near Male Airport In Maldives 10 Best Exclusive Resorts In Maldives 10 Best All Inclusive Resorts In Maldives 10 Best Adults Only Resorts In Maldives 10 Best Family Resorts In Maldives 10 Best Snorkeling Resorts In Maldives 10 Best Value Resorts In Maldives 10 Best Cheap Resorts In Maldives 10 Best Water Villas In Maldives 10 Best Honeymoon Water Suites 10 Best Beach Houses In Maldives 10 Best Romantic Beach Pool Villas In Maldives 10 Best Family Beach Pool Villas In Maldives 10 Best Beach Villas for Couples In Maldives 10 Best Sunset Water Pool Villas In Maldives 10 Best Family Water Pool Villas In Maldives 10 Best Things to Do in Maldives 10 Extravagant Things to Do In Maldives 10 Best Sports Resorts in Maldives 10 Best Wellness Resorts In Maldives 10 Best Dive Resorts In Maldives 10 Things to Do When it Rains In Maldives 10 Things to Do in Male City In Maldives 6 Underwater Restaurants In Maldives 10 Best Luxury Resorts In Maldives 10 Best New Resorts In Maldives 10 Best All Inclusive Resorts In Maldives 10 Best Adults Only Resorts In Maldives 10 Best Boutique Resorts In Maldives 10 Best Family Hotels In Maldives First Time Diving in Maldives 10 Best Liveaboards in Maldives 10 Best Dive Resorts in Maldives 10 Best Dive Sites in Maldives 10 Best House Reefs in Maldives Maldives Family GUIDE In Maldives Maldives Romantic GUIDE In Maldives Maldives Luxury GUIDE In Maldives MALDIVES ATOLLS GUIDE In Maldives maldives all inclusive resorts booking maldives adult only resorts booking maldives boutique resorts booking maldives family resorts booking maldives snorkeling resorts booking maldives value resorts booking maldives cheap resorts booking hotel booking in maldives maldives underwater hotel booking
anna
anna Jun 22 '23
I am very impressed with your article. Like you said when you delete a result, wheel spinner it will be pushed from the left participant column to the right result column. I like it very much. foodle
asadrazahexatech
asadrazahexatech Jun 25 '23
Hey there,

Great wonderful thank you so much for sharing this very impressive check out here visit

nisar
nisar Jun 27 '23

It seems like you encountered an issue during the installation of a plugin for Oxwall on your website. The error message you received indicated a problem with the database (.sql file) not being uploaded. It's possible that this caused the installation to stop.

You mentioned that another user named "whacker" had a similar problem, which might suggest that the issue is related to a third-party plugin. However, without more specific information, it's difficult matter to determine the exact cause of the error.

However, you mentioned that you were able to resolve the problem by downloading version 1.8.3 of Oxwall from the developer's site. After installing this version, you confirmed that Oxwall is now up and running successfully. Although the specific bug that caused the initial issue remains unknown, it appears to be resolved with the updated version.

If you encounter any further issues or have additional questions, feel free to ask for assistance.

The Forum post is edited by nisar Jun 27 '23
pooledorothyw
pooledorothyw Jul 4 '23

Check Database Connection: Verify that your application is correctly configured to connect to the database. Check the database configuration settings in your application's configuration file and ensure they are accurate, including the database host, port, username, password, and database name.

Test Database Connectivity: Confirm that your application can establish a connection to the database. You can do this by attempting to connect to the database manually using the same credentials and connection details as specified in your application's configuration.

Database Permissions: Ensure that the database user specified in your application's configuration has appropriate permissions to access and manipulate the database. Make sure the user has the necessary privileges to create, read, update, and delete data.

Verify Database Existence: Check if the specified database exists. If not, create the database and update your application's configuration accordingly.

Database Server Availability: Make sure the database server is running and accessible. Check the status of the database server and ensure that it is up and running without any issues. If the server is inaccessible, contact your hosting provider or system administrator for assistance.

Marc Chane
Marc Chane Jul 9 '23

It's frustrating when encountering installation issues. If the plugin installation requires a "one minute cron job" and it stops due to a missing database (.sql file), you can try uploading the .sql file from the "files" section. However, if you encounter a MySQL error, it's advisable to seek technical support from your hosting provider or the Oxwall developers. On a positive note, it's great to hear that you managed to resolve the issue by downloading Clenbuterol version 1.8.3 from the developers' site. Enjoy having your Oxwall up and running!

orabelle
orabelle Nov 15 '23
I got the same error as you flagle