We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

a few question - Emojis and Smileys | Forum

Onur
Onur Jun 21 '16
is it support shoutbox plugin?  for desktop and mobil version.

and if there is 8 categories and a lot of icons. i hope, it is not uploading all icons for everypage like (smile plugin) 
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Jun 21 '16
Hi onur elveda!

Right now it doesn't supports shoutbox, I just sticket to the main and free plugins. I don't have the plugin installed so right now I can't tell if this could be done or when. And I see 2 shoutbox plugins in the store.

Yes they are indeed a lot of emojis, it uses lazy load of images so your website don't slow down. You can test it in our demo website: http://oxwall.codemonster.club/

Feel free to ask anything, I will answer ASAP.

The Forum post is edited by Senior Developer Jun 21 '16
Onur
Onur Jun 22 '16
thank you. i will buy it. but in turkey you know. we can't use more paypal. i will speak with my friend to buy it. if you add support shoutbox. i will buy it. www.ilkok.com you can see here my shoutbox  plugin
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Jun 22 '16
That's great!

I'm intending to add support to Shoutbox, I'l let you know when the support is added.Thank you!

Senior Developer

Onur
Onur Jun 23 '16
Thank you too.
Marcel
Marcel Jun 28 '16
support to Shoutbox now or not?
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Jul 3 '16

Hi Marcel!

I'm still doing some testing for the compatibility with Shoutbox, I will let you know when the support is added and fully tested.

Thank you for your interest.

Senior Developer.

Marcel
Marcel Jul 5 '16
OKe
Onur
Onur Aug 4 '16
it it ready dear Senior
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Sep 19 '16
On the Default Simplicity Theme, the Original Smiley Plugin appears to Not be Supported on Mobile.  The Emojis & Smileys Plugin Runs on the Mobile Wall, Chat, Etc., Correct?

Also, 32 by 32 Smileys Don't Fully Show after Submitting in Chat / Mail.  On Fbook, Big Size Smileys Views Fine!  How do they View in Chat / Messages with the Emojis & Smileys Plugin?  

Note:  The Demo User & Pass Only let me Log In when using All Small Letters for the PassWord.  Uploading 32 by 32 Emoticons is a Success with the Original Smiley Plugin & the Emojis & Smileys Plugin.  But I Don't think that Mail / Chat Plugin can Support 32 by 32 Smileys.   

Why No Animation Support?  The Original Smiley Plugin Supports Smiley Animation.  I Only Use Non Animated Smileys if I Have No Other Choice.  :--)

The Forum post is edited by Brother Andrew Sep 23 '16
Onur
Onur Apr 10 '17
ok it is passed 8 months it is support now shoutbox?
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer May 3 '17
Hi Brother Andrew!

Yes, this plugin is compatible with Oxwall Mobile version.

You can upload the emoji/smiley of the size that you want, in te upload form you can set the emoji width and height. You can change each emoji size if you want too.

It does support GIFs, PNG and JPG files.

Senior Developer

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer May 3 '17
Hi Onur!

There is a new version, it is now fully compatible with Shoutbox plugin (Desktop and Mobile support).

Please take a look at the changelog:

Emojis and Smileys Changelog

If you have any question, please feel free to ask anything.

Senior Developer

Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew May 3 '17
OK  :--)
You do not have permission to reply this topic