We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Won't work with group cover - Modern Concept | Forum

David
David Jun 23 '16
It won't work or play well with other plugins AT ALL.  Biggest issue is that it won't let me use the Group Cover plugin.  There's also some block placement issues that need resolved.  Please see enclosed screenshot.  As you can see.. it's a mess.  Not happy. Never before has a theme been so incompatible with simple, basic essential plugins.  Please fix or refund my money.
Attachments:
  error.jpg (210Kb)
Soundchum web solution
groups cover plugin not a basic plugin, it is a 3rd party plugin

any theme compatible with oxwall main plugins

by another side, there are many users install this theme and work well with cover group plugin 

i think there is something wrong goes with your site, so i sent you pm to resolve it for you

David
David Jun 23 '16
Something wrong with my site?  Listen, friend.. I have 12 other themes that the Group Cover plugin works fine with.  Plus all the free themes, too.  Yours is the ONLY ONE that it doesn't work with.  So I would say there's something wrong with the theme.  Plus... check out your CSS for the left sidebar.  Blocks overlap... sometimes it scrolls... sometimes it doesn't... depending on which section of the site you happen to be on. 
Soundchum web solution
i said that i sent you pm to resolve it for you, i told you that i want check your site 
You do not have permission to reply this topic