We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Is this a authentic Oxwall sponsored demo site | Forum

dave Leader
dave Jun 27 '16

Someone pointed this out to me today and i have never seen it before, is this sponsored by Oxwall or is this someone else doing this.  I thought maybe since it is hosted on amazon then it might be a demo for the amazon AWS install. 

http://demo.ox-soft.net/

Please advise :)

ross Team
ross Jun 27 '16
No, it's not Oxwall sponsored demo site. 

It's a demo site of one of our Oxwall team member. 

dave Leader
dave Jun 27 '16
ok thanks i was asking because it was mentioned here 

https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/48306

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jun 28 '16
maybe he was working or something and need a demo site nothing worry about 

he is a oxwall team member here at oxwall ross told

nobody will take you plugins from you Dave...this guys you can trust at oxwall team

I think it is this guy who do testing:

Kairat bakytow

but i can not confirm it

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jun 28 '16
dave Leader
dave Jun 28 '16
what are you talking about, if you read the link the other customer was asking about that demo site and i wanted to clarify, i said nothing about my plugins and again your english is so bad that you cannot understand what people are saying so please stop these kinds of posts if you dont know what is going on... thanks 
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jun 28 '16
oh sorry dave i was thinking you was talking about this site dot oxdate dot org

my mistake sorry about that

but now i see you post that in another topic and i was mixed the 2 topics sorry about that

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jun 28 '16
dave Leader
dave Jun 28 '16
lol its ok.... 
ross Team
ross Jun 28 '16
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Fern
Fern Nov 20 '21
I have recognized that the significant stretches of English major, the perspective major, and the overall appraisals are gone now. understudies Assignment Masters and are finding more excitement for science subjects similarly as they are losing their energy for human clarifications subjects.