We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'key' in 'field list' | Forum

Enyel Peas
Enyel Peas Jul 2 '16
Hello!!

I got this issue and i dont know what should I do....

screenshot attach

Attachments:
  ow.png (56Kb)
dave Leader
dave Jul 2 '16
Are you using auto install Softaculous to update?  I know there have been some issues with that..  How are you updating?
Enyel Peas
Enyel Peas Jul 3 '16
Is skadate software, i move to another hosting but i got that issue, my website is solterospr.com
dave Leader
dave Jul 3 '16
Im sorry but we do not support skadate software here, you will  need to contact skadate support for assistance.  
Enyel Peas
Enyel Peas Jul 3 '16
well, thank you. am going to cancel my hosting account.

Thanks!

dudi
dudi Jul 27 '16
i have this problem with oxwall :(
dave Leader
dave Jul 27 '16
hi dudi, do you have php 5.5  and do you have the advertisement plugin along with the geo location plugin?

Are all of your third party plugins deactivated?

Did you just update and did your update stop during process or did you notice anything out of the ordinary?

The Forum post is edited by dave Jul 27 '16
Aliya Team
Aliya Jul 27 '16
My experience with this error message in past:

• Common cause: DEV mode is enabled while there is an another ( initial) error that does not allow system to re-generate site's cache.

• Known to happen when: platform update crashes half way and DEV mode is enabled at the same time.

• Solution: disable DEV mode to see and resolve actual ( initial) error message.

Not sure how this could happen during initial installation. But worth disabling DEV mode to see whether this helps.

The Forum post is edited by Aliya Jul 27 '16