We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Who can provide a solution for issue of avatar replacement in newsfeed? Could be paid. | Forum

WOO
WOO Jul 6 '16

I have commented "$override = $this->displayType == NEWSFEED_CMP_Feed::DISPLAY_TYPE_ACTIVITY && $lastActivity !== null;"

Then if B like A's post in newsfeed, avatar of A will not be replaced by avatar of B.

But, if B comment A's post in newsfeed, avatar of A still will be replaced by avatar of B.

Any one can provide solution? A good solution without conflict with oxwall original system and update(can be undone is OK). You can finger a reasonable price.

dave Leader
dave Jul 6 '16
If you have modified the code WOO from its original release then you will need to post your request in the custom code modifications section of the forum.  Ross does not do code mods in the support section. sorry.. 
WOO
WOO Jul 6 '16
Thanks Dave, I'll take a look.
WOO
WOO Jul 6 '16
Tammy also replied? why I cannot see the reply?
dave Leader
dave Jul 6 '16
because she deleted her new account i believe. 
WOO
WOO Jul 7 '16

Quote from dave because she deleted her new account i believe. 
Well, it's OK.

ross Team
ross Jul 11 '16
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Tammy
Tammy Jul 11 '16
woo do a search in custom code mod forum daisy answered this with a fix that worked fine up to 1.7.3
i have not tested on any version newer and cant even be bothered even looking for the fix on my computer
WOO
WOO Jul 26 '16

Quote from Tammy woo do a search in custom code mod forum daisy answered this with a fix that worked fine up to 1.7.3
i have not tested on any version newer and cant even be bothered even looking for the fix on my computer
Thanks!

I need fix the problem in 1.8.3. I am not a developer, so the detail solution is what I need.

anyone can put a price for this.

WOO
WOO Jul 28 '16
Any one can fix this problem?

Now, according to the guide of Tammy, fixed the "like and exchange avatar" problem, but not fix "comment  and exchange avatar" problem.

Anyone again........?