We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

final words | Forum

dave Leader
dave Jul 7 '16
Then whats done is done, no sense in dwelling on it or rehashing it all then.  Whatever you decide even if you dont decide at all "its still a choice"  

Everyone turn up the volume and enjoy.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mEzgc_ne60

Tammy
Tammy Jul 7 '16
Dave i told you its was a known problem and how to reproduce it 
U chose to tell me to piss off n left it with the wrong answer
dave Leader
dave Jul 7 '16
I dont think i have ever in my life told anyone to piss off so you would be incorrect.  
dave Leader
dave Jul 8 '16
lol Chris, Yes and my other protection as well....  :)
dave Leader
dave Jul 8 '16
lmao... too funny  not a chance 
dave Leader
dave Jul 8 '16
oh ok 
dave Leader
dave Jul 8 '16
yes i guess they are both her, it used to be /tammy and /something else but i guess she might have several accounts now. No reason to have that many accounts, i will report it to ross. thanks 
bobbi
bobbi Jul 8 '16
i know why tammy has two accounts it is where there is a change in the platform update which affected fb connect and many members were finding that when they logged in with fb (they originally joined with fb) it created a new account and of course they couldnt access thier purchases etc, so they rejoined, but now of course they know to reset password on the orignal account fixes the issue which should not of happened in the first place 
dave Leader
dave Jul 8 '16
Possibly
The Forum post is edited by dave Jul 8 '16
Tammy
Tammy Jul 11 '16
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
your a nob head
i give you a list of huge problems your plugin
like it conflicts with chat and stops chat work
i waited months no answer i email you and you replied with a lie that you will fix the problems in the next few week
i waited another 2 months and then i rated your plugin bad
because it is freaking bad
and what did you do you revoke my license to your plugins so it would remove the bad rate
and your a thief
wheres my freaking  money u stole from me
that you did not return once you canceled my licenses
thieving little prick

Tammy
Tammy Jul 11 '16
and yes the 2nd account is from the fb stuffup i was horrified and thought i lost everything
dave Leader
dave Jul 11 '16
everyone just ignore her and do not reply... she is looking for a fight, let us not give her one...  i have requested this topic be closed. 
Tammy
Tammy Jul 11 '16
i am not looking for a fight if i did il go post on his crap plugin

im just stating a fact he is a thief
he wanted to put his 2 cents into this post so everyone should know he is a thief and a lier

he stole i think from memory $120 from me
The Forum post is edited by Tammy Jul 11 '16
ross Team
ross Jul 12 '16
The topic is locked due to obscenity
Pages: « 1 2 3
This topic is locked