We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

E-mail issue | Forum

bob
bob Jul 11 '16
Has anyone had this issue? When some one is sent e-mail or when they join the site and a verification e-mail is sent and they use hot mail or outlook or aol the e-mail is returned. the returned mail is below

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

host mx2.hotmail.com [207.46.8.199]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<bobbyd8888@centurylink.net> SIZE=2215:
    550 SC-001 (BAY004-MC6F34) Unfortunately, messages from 23.91.122.194 weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.

I have arvixe web hosting on a vps account and they can't fix it 

does anyone know how to fix this

The Forum post is edited by bob Jul 11 '16
Anitaku
Anitaku Jul 11 '16
Actually yeah, I've been having this issue too lately. Haven't posted it on here cause I thought it was something I had tampered with. 
Tammy
Tammy Jul 11 '16
You both need test your mail server with mail-tester.com

And reword your emails and pretty the mail templates up 

Oxwall mail templates are designed to get your ip in the ban list 

Once you have fixed all the problems then you need aply for delisting

I was going pm you both but is just easier answer i one go

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Jul 11 '16
Tammy
Tammy Jul 11 '16
And if your hosting could not tell you this then you should got to a hosting company that has some brains
dave Leader
dave Jul 11 '16
Outlook is going thru some changes right now, i have also had issues outside of oxwall with emails not being readable or not being delivered.  I am not sure what the issue is but i do know that outlook has been making alot of changes in its conversion to the new outlook process they created.  It may only be a tempory issue especially if everything worked before. 

Also bob please remove any email addresses you have in your post, im sure bobby does not want email harvestors to see this post and get his email address, or replace the value with example.com  

Also it would be a good idea to remove any ip or replace it with 0.0.0.0 

And before you go trying to do everything that tammy suggested (some of which i dont believe is necessary) see what ross has to say about this, he may know of a previous topic on this.  There is no sense in doing things that are not needed in order to fix the issue. 

The Forum post is edited by dave Jul 11 '16
ross Team
ross Jul 11 '16

The error speaks for itself: 

Unfortunately, messages from 23.91.122.194 weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. 

The server 23.91.122.194 is in the blocklist. 

Clearing your Ip address from blacklist would be the permanent solution for the issue by contacting support teams of mail providers you mentioned. 

You need to prove that you're not a spammer and you just contacted members of your site. 

Changing the text of the verification e-mail templates and other e-mails may help you in the future, as some mail agents do not like words, like dear, verification, etc. 

bob
bob Jul 12 '16

Thanks you all for the information. I think Arvixe should fix. 

Were do i find verification e-mail templates?

dave Leader
dave Jul 12 '16
i believe they are all in the language section 
Deutech
Deutech Aug 10 '23
Combat extra oil with the best face wash for oily skin. Our advanced formula helps to gently cleanse and purify oily skin, effectively removing impurities and extra sebum. With carefully selected ingredients, Deutech's face wash helps control shine and minimize the appearance of pores. Shop now!