We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Left Sidebar - Match Responsive Landing Premium | Forum

Jerome Bodden
Jerome Bodden Jul 13 '16
There does not seem to be a way to add any items to the left hand sidebar. By default on our site, it is showing up as blank. Please advise on how to customize this.
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Jul 13 '16

i can drag any item to left sidebar  to our demo and test site ..

can i have your site url and admin login ? send me the details by private message .

Jerome Bodden
Jerome Bodden Jul 19 '16
Thank you, we sent you the info.
Jerome Bodden
Jerome Bodden Jul 19 '16
Also, how do we ensure that the image landing page appears first to not-logged-in users?
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Jul 20 '16
hello you can customize the theme from url " http://www.caribbeanchemistry.com/index/customize "

i can see some js missing from your theme  so your index page is not clickable so i need to check theme files . 

Jerome Bodden
Jerome Bodden Jul 22 '16
Have your checked the theme files? 
Jerome Bodden
Jerome Bodden Jul 22 '16
Since I customized the side bar I have had the logo return to original Match logo and now the site has crashed showing an internal server error?  I cannot access My website due to the crash.  
Jerome Bodden
Jerome Bodden Jul 22 '16

Something went wrong!
To get the error details follow these steps:
- Open ow_includes/config.php file and set DEBUG_MODE to true
- Reproduce your last action.

Error details:

Type:ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'caribbea_ska.ow_skadatefriends_friendship' doesn't existFile:/var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_core/database.phpLine:723Trace:#0 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_core/database.php(344): OW_Database->execute('SELECT friendId...', Array) #2 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_plugins/introduce/bol/introduce_dao.php(93): OW_Database->queryForObjectList('SELECT friendId...', 'INTRODUCEYOURSE...', Array) #3 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_plugins/introduce/components/introduce_block_widget.php(32): INTRODUCEYOURSELF_BOL_IntroduceDao->isFriend(1, '0') #4 [internal function]: INTRODUCEYOURSELF_CMP_IntroduceBlockWidget->__construct(Object(BASE_CLASS_WidgetParameter)) #5 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(492): ReflectionClass->newInstanceArgs(Array) #6 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(456): OW::getClassInstanceArray('INTRODUCEYOURSE...', Array) #7 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(306): OW::getClassInstance('INTRODUCEYOURSE...', Object(BASE_CLASS_WidgetParameter)) #8 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/sidebar.php(109): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->renderView() #9 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_smarty/template_c/940bf113854e1cfbc00b23f689d1f11de9950481_0.file.sidebar.html.php(42): BASE_CMP_Sidebar->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #10 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_resource_base.php(122): content_5792cee1a2eb65_56885217(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #11 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php(199): Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #12 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(159): Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #13 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(191): Smarty_Internal_Template->render(false, 0) #14 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(94): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute('/var/www/caribb...', NULL, NULL, NULL, 0) #15 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/var/www/caribb...') #16 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_core/view.php(187): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/var/www/caribb...') #17 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_View->render() #18 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/sidebar.php(96): OW_Component->render() #19 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_smarty/plugin/function.component.php(50): BASE_CMP_Sidebar->render() #20 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_smarty/template_c/88620f73a1371c646f0dbafddc7b0285eb9f271e_0.file.general.html.php(39): smarty_function_component(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #21 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_resource_base.php(122): content_5792cee19e85b4_40462829(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #22 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php(199): Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #23 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(159): Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #24 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(191): Smarty_Internal_Template->render(false, 0) #25 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(94): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute('/var/www/caribb...', NULL, NULL, NULL, 0) #26 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/var/www/caribb...') #27 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_core/view.php(187): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/var/www/caribb...') #28 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_core/html_document.php(631): OW_View->render() #29 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_core/response.php(200): OW_HtmlDocument->render() #30 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/ow_core/application.php(487): OW_Response->respond() #31 /var/www/caribbea/public_html/index.php(94): OW_Application->returnResponse() #32 {main}

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Jul 23 '16
this all are the plugin errors nothing related to theme .. you can read the error message ...

plugin folder " introduce " 

you may delete theme code ..  please never edit theme by editing master pages if you have not knowledge of html .. so i suggest you to reset the theme file by ftp or cpanel . before restoring delete the old theme folder first otherwise some files will not replace . and contact that plugin developer " introduction plugin " 

You do not have permission to reply this topic