We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Lost themes | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
lockey
lockey Jul 13 '16
Hi,
I may sound mad ,but i know i paid for some extra themes that dont seem to be there now. I have had a look and could find a theme that looks just like one of the ones i had, its now named Flatty Responcive, i dont remember it being called that, so i thought id have a look in my paypal to see if i could find any recipts.
I have found a recipt for Nexus - Responsive but im unable to find of down load it
Please advise

1 May
Loading transaction details for Paulius BarišauskasPaymentnegative $30.00USD$0.00USDnegative $30.00USD$0.00Paid withMCARD x-xxx7You'll see "PAYPAL *KUTVELA1234" on your card statement.Exchange rate£20.26 GBP = $30.00 USD1 British Pound = 1.48 US DollarSend tome at
blar blar
United KingdomTransaction ID3L3869720J918562CSeller informationPaulius Barišauskas Your purchaseNexus - Responsive$30.00 USDPostage and Packaging$0.00 USDTax$0.00 USDPurchase total$30.00 USDFee$0.00 USDTotal$30.00 US
The Forum post is edited by lockey Jul 14 '16
dave Leader
dave Jul 13 '16
Hi, you should probably remove that last link to paypal that says "See details on classic site"  and probably the other links as well. 

There could be several reasons for the theme to not be available or be renamed.  I will see what i can find for you.  Ross might have better info on this.