We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

AJAX is bad?( | Forum

Alexandr
Alexandr Jul 19 '16

Hi everyone!

My problem is mystic data_loadind_errors (I guess).

Firstly, must be said that I've just installed Oxwall1.8.3, to make you clear that I have no extra (3d) functions, just default. 

My server is Apache 2.4 with php 5.5 and MySQL 5.5 (localhosted).

About problems:

1. No user can submit a registration form. The error appears even when all fields are filled respectively.

2. Maybe the same thing is going in admin panel when I'm trying to add some extra fields to user info. The process animation is going to infinity and nothing happens.

Any help appreciated!

P/S I'm friendly with code

The Forum post is edited by Alexandr Jul 19 '16
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jul 19 '16
Ross should be on later. Looks like this is one for his skill.  I found a few posts by googling "oxwall sign in please fill out the form properly" some were plugin related, one was due to the GD library not being enabled on the server for captcha, but nothing clear. You can try disabling captcha on the sign in page just to see if it works.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jul 19 '16
One more thing that he may want you to do is enable debug mode at the bottom of the  config.php, repeat the process, and see if there are any errors.
ross Team
ross Jul 19 '16
On which stack did you install it? WAMP, XAMPP any other or it is your custom stack? 

What is your OS? What browser did you use? Browser version? 

We can't do much in terms of assistance since it is local installation. 

However we have tested installation on wamp and xampp and on windows 10 and everything works properly. 

Alexandr
Alexandr Jul 20 '16

Darryl B, ross, thank you guys for quick answer.

I've just install oxwall on host and it's working good now.

Have a nice day!

dave Leader
dave Jul 20 '16
thanks for letting us know :)  and welcome to oxwall !