We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Change menu icons | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
wed
wed Nov 7 '23
Very polite and soft spoken customer service as well as incredible and smart guidance for our problems! It was a good experience connecting to them for my work! Recommended to everyone! https://www.amazon.com/Laundry-Chute-Thumb-Trigger-Plunger/dp/B0881CW84C

wed
wed Nov 8 '23
anks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. DEMANDE DE VISA NOUVELLE-ZÉLANDE

basit55
basit55 Nov 9 '23
Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share. elegibilidad de visa india visa india para ciudadanos de estados unidos
basit55
basit55 Nov 10 '23
Everything has its value. Thanks for sharing this informative information with us. GOOD works! FORMULIR APLIKASI VISA SELANDIA BARU
wed
wed Nov 10 '23
his blog website is pretty cool! How was it made ! オーストラリア市民のためのベトナムビザ

basit55
basit55 Nov 13 '23
I can’t believe focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material without a doubt. It is one of the greatest contents. право на получение индийской электронной визы граждане Мьянмы
wed
wed Nov 13 '23
 appreciate this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so interested in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. Your blog is really impressive. вьетнам e францаас виз

basit55
basit55 Nov 14 '23
 just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. kelayakan visa indian warga uzbekistan
wed
wed Nov 14 '23

The research and analysis are thorough and provide valuable insights. the outnet reviews

emma siphia
emma siphia Nov 15 '23

Hey there! Absolutely, you can change menu icons on Oxwall. Here's a quick guide for you:

1. Log in to your Oxwall admin dashboard.
  2. Navigate to the "Appearance" section. This might be under "Settings" or have its own tab depending on your Oxwall version.
  3. Look for an option like "Menu" or "Navigation." click on it.
  4. You should see a list of menu items. For each item, there might be an option to upload or select an icon.
  5. If not, check for a "Customize" or "Theme Options" section. Icons are often customizable there.

If all else fails, you might need to delve into the theme's files or use a custom CSS option. Just remember to backup before making any changes. Good luck!

basit55
basit55 Nov 16 '23
I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Типы бизнес виза в Индию
wed
wed Nov 16 '23
Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. visa indien d'allemagne

basit55
basit55 Nov 18 '23
ou have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing. Saudo Arabijos viza internetu
wed
wed Nov 18 '23
Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. evisa india dari austria

basit55
basit55 Nov 19 '23
Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. indisk e visumberättigande andorranska medborgare
wed
wed Nov 20 '23
Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome. Thanks for the nudge! Visa de negocis per l'Índia

basit55
basit55 Nov 21 '23
Thank you for sharing a bunch of this quality contents, I have bookmarked your blog. Please also explore advice from my site. I will be back for more quality contents. ទិដ្ឋាការវៀតណាមសម្រាប់ពលរដ្ឋអង់គ្លេស
wed
wed Nov 21 '23
The post's well-structured and easy-to-follow format makes it valuable for both beginners and experts. Gacor303

basit55
basit55 Nov 23 '23
thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it.. Extensión de visa de Turquía
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... » »»