We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Redirect empty on facebook, google, and twitter login | Forum

Justin
Justin Jul 4 '12
Oxwall team, 

I have an issue that I think is related to my update but I have no way to know. The login buttons (facebook, google, twitter) are no longer working. The facebook and google buttons log in the users but then does not redirect them. Twitter doesn't even log them in. It just gives a 500 internal server error message after credentials are entered. These were all working just a week or two ago. The only thing i've done is update 1.40.

thanks!

Justin

http://dustoffthebible.com/Community

Justin
Justin Jul 4 '12
update...I entered into debug mode and for some reason it works just fine in debug mode. All three of them, FB, Google, and Twit all work in debug mode, but not normally.
Justin
Justin Jul 4 '12
I spoke too soon. Twitter is not working. It appears to be having a DB error. here is what I got.

Picture attached......with info from debug.

The Forum post is edited by Justin Jul 4 '12
Attachments:
  twitconnecterror.jpg (235.7Kb)
ryhdr
ryhdr May 22 '23

I understand that you're experiencing issues with the login buttons on your website. Try to buy twitter real followers, I suggest focusing on resolving the technical problem. It's important to investigate the recent update and check for compatibility issues or any other potential causes. Prioritize resolving the issue to ensure a smooth and authentic user experience.