We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Edit membership button disappeared after update - Paid Membership | Forum

Ilja
Ilja Jul 30 '16

Check the screenshot below:

Ilja
Ilja Aug 5 '16
Hello developers,  any response?
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Aug 8 '16
Hello Illja,

This is very strange situation. Could you please try to deactivate and activate ( DO NOT uninstall the plugin, otherwise all the data will be lost) the Paid Membership plugin. If this does not help, you can PM the admin access details, so we could check into this issue for you.

Ilja
Ilja Aug 12 '16
Hello. It seems I found why did this happen.

After update, a permission in Moderators disappeared for non root users. But only for this plugin.

Ilja
Ilja Aug 12 '16
So I've added it back and it works again. But for your notice, something may be wrong with update.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Aug 24 '16

Ilija, the option for moderators was added only in the latest version of the plugin. Before, the website admin only can change the membership.

Let me explain, the standard software behavior is when plugin installs - it adds section into the Moderators table with uncheked boxes for moderators. After the update, the plugin also can add the boxes, but unchecked according to the standard software behavior. To make the button appear for moderators, the website admin should check the boxes manually. 

We have tested this at our test website once again and everything works with no issues.

Ilja
Ilja Aug 26 '16
Could be.  But I was an admin and option previously working disappeared for me. As described it resolves when i've enabled access for myself as for moderator. 

Anyway,  it is ok now,  if it's settable via moderators. 

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Aug 29 '16
Ilija, in any case, we are glad to hear that the problem is solved. Let us know if there is something else we can assist you with.
You do not have permission to reply this topic