We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

please any video tutorial on how to customize landing page(login page) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Ola
Ola Aug 11 '16
thanks darry b i really appreciate but will all this work with simplicity also i mean the default oxwall theme
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Aug 11 '16
The css for the background image should still work. The sign in form on the Simplicity theme has a different layout that the one on the Ethos theme.

body.base_sign_in > .ow_page_wrap {
    background-attachment: fixed;
    background-image: url("your image url");
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-size: 100% 100%;
}
ross Team
ross Aug 15 '16
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Bhardwaj sinh
Bhardwaj sinh Sep 6 '16
Darryl i want this to work on my ethos theme but i want to align the sign up panel to right after putting up the image how to do it and the things are not even coming aligned at my website www.robberspace.com/oxwall please help me and i just want to make that box tranperent
The Forum post is edited by Bhardwaj sinh Sep 6 '16
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Sep 6 '16
It looks like there are several css elements out of whack. The sign in page doesn't even appear to be responsive. Have you made any changes, besides adding the background image?
One consideration instead of setting the sign in wrap to transparent is to use an rgba color.  If you set it to transparent, you won't be able to see the dark text with the background "i.e. rgba(255,255,255,0.6); creates a white background with an opacity setting so you can see what is behind it.
Pages: « 1 2