We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Purchased Theme Not Showing | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Miss Nookie
Miss Nookie Aug 8 '16
I purchased a theme Sunday, hoping to work on it right away, and although I paid, I'm told by Oxwall store that I don't have any purchases.

Aug 7, 2016 06:55:21 PDT
Transaction ID: 5XF75480Y4164192B

I have written to everyone I can find, and have gotten one answer (go to downloads section), which was unhelpful, because I already did that, several times, in different browsers.

I'm already running 24 hours behind on this part of my project, now. Can anyone please help?
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Aug 8 '16
I sent a message to the team members.

By chance, when you went to your purchases, did you click on "Themes" next to the "sort by" It will show plugin purchases by default.
I just did a quick look, and from the screen shot, that is showing the plugin purchases. When you are displaying theme purchases the search box to the right will show "Search Themes". The screen shot is showing "Search Plugins"
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Aug 8 '16
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Aug 8 '16
Does this resolve your issue, or is the theme still not showing?
Miss Nookie
Miss Nookie Aug 8 '16
I tried it in a different browser this time, and it just worked. I tried it all in many ways yesterday, clicking everything. LOL!

Thank you.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Aug 8 '16
Glad that you got it.
Miss Nookie
Miss Nookie Aug 8 '16
And thank you very much for that! I have my theme and have been going through it.

It's not quite what I need, but well worth the $29, and it'll save me time getting there.

Thank you again!
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Aug 8 '16
Thanks for sharing OW Visuals.
dave Leader
dave Aug 8 '16
Thanks OW Visuals for taking care of this for her  ;)
Ronald
Ronald Sep 9 '16
Thank you so much for this article saved me from making the same mistake and wasting time.  Great Job!!! 
Walter DAVIN
Walter DAVIN Sep 9 '16
I have the same problem ! How do I get the purchased theme?
Walter DAVIN
Walter DAVIN Sep 9 '16

Nothing !!???

« Dear Walter DAVIN,

Thank you for your purchase of Pandora - Responsive theme theme in Oxwall Store.

The seller, OW Visuals, just granted you access to this item. Check it out on your purchases page: https://developers.oxwall.com/store/granted-list/plugin

Talk soon,
Administration
Oxwall Software »

Miss Nookie
Miss Nookie Sep 9 '16
Walter, did you click on "THEMES" at the top? Mine was a bug, but then I realized that the views were not obvious, the next time I made a purchase. *smiles*

If "THEMES" is green/blue, then you want to click on it.

Or, I'm sure they will get  you. They were quick with me.
Walter DAVIN
Walter DAVIN Sep 9 '16
It's ok ! Thanks
Miss Nookie
Miss Nookie Sep 9 '16
Great!