We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Membership Number or User Account Number | Forum

Kelvin Roi
Kelvin Roi Aug 13 '16
Good Day! Is there anyway we can add Membership Number or User Account Number when a user is registered? If there is a way i would like to hear it.

All Help Will be Appreciated.
Thank you!
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Aug 13 '16
In the ow_bsse_user table you will see a list of your members. Each one has a join stamp. It looks like the join stamp is unique, but I'm not 100% sure. If it is, you could use that for membership numbers, create a plugin to pull that info into a list, or possibly into a form to issue membership cards.
Kelvin Roi
Kelvin Roi Aug 14 '16
Thank you Darryl! I wish someone help me more about this. This is my very last problem now. =(
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 14 '16
is not the username unique? hmmm....why need numbers?
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Aug 14 '16
I believe he is wanting to assign an account number like online stores will do when you register an account to order something, but since the platform isn't designed to do that, it will need to be a custom code modification.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 14 '16
ahaaa okey understand....:)
dave Leader
dave Aug 14 '16
Yes i assign a unique id that cannot be changed in my ostore plugin, but it would take a plugin or special mod to do it otherwise during registration. 
ross Team
ross Aug 15 '16
Topic was moved from General Questions.