We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Attention bug at costumize theme - Match Responsive Landing Premium | Forum

Moni
Moni Aug 13 '16
at /admin/appearance/customize

the buttons are not working that the menue is lapping over also 

can not click on colour or any other image to see it

Please fix that immediately 

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Aug 14 '16
hello , in admin panel the theme is simplicity theme . so issue is for simplicity theme so i suggest you to contact simplicity theme developer .

Regards

SPRINTALLY SOLUTIONS 

Moni
Moni Aug 14 '16
what you mean with simplicity? i bought that theme from you and not from simplicity. i paid 40 dollar and now its not working and you are telling me to contact simplicity which i dont  know HOW to contact. Cause the information i have is that i bought it from you.
Moni
Moni Aug 14 '16
i activated another theme and there the buttons are open and show the files. JUST when activate your theme its not working. So it has something to do with YOUR Theme 

i am sending you a screenshot that you can see what i mean

Attachments:
  notwork.PNG (47Kb)
Moni
Moni Aug 14 '16
normally if put the mouse over it in the admin panel it should foulod back and show the files but specially on the costumize theme area in admin it dont work. on any other pages in admin panel it works. i tested it with another theme and activated to see if the problem is from simplicity and see that its not cause with other theme its working and if the mouse cause over it open up only when your theme is activated its not open up. And the same problem at the main page. Here the language field dont open up and if click on sign in .. etc nothing happen. So this is problem from your theme.
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Aug 15 '16
please send me the admin login by private message .
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Aug 15 '16

theme has update , now no bug " https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/49318 "

Dave Tavres
Dave Tavres May 19 '18
**** PLEASE POST THE SOLUTION HERE  -  DO NOT ASK FOR FOR LOGIN INFORMATION FOR THE SERVER ****

What was the solution on this? I'm having the same problem.

The "CUSTOMIZE THIS PAGE" button is not clickable, and when hovering over the icons in the top-right corner, no menus are displayed.

It looks like "Mon" had the same issue above.

I'm using this version of the MATCH THEME:  "match_sprintally_update_28march_2018.zip"

**** PLEASE POST THE SOLUTION HERE  -  DO NOT ASK FOR FOR LOGIN INFORMATION FOR THE SERVER ****

The Forum post is edited by Dave Tavres May 19 '18
Dave Tavres
Dave Tavres May 19 '18
Ugh... You guys need to update your "Match Premium Responsive Theme guide and helps - A TO Z_1.docx" to INCLUDE what else needs to be installed for the theme to work!

And you should pay someone to clean up that document - it's written TERRIBLY.

To Match Theme users: In order to customize the 'main' page, you need to install the "Newsfeed" plugin - https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/43

HOWEVER, once I make any changes to the theme and click the "FINISH CUSTOMIZING" button, then the "CUSTOMIZE THIS PAGE" button is broken again. :(

The only way I can get back to the edit page is by going directly to  https://www.[YOURDOMAIN]/index/customize?disable-js=1

The Forum post is edited by Dave Tavres May 19 '18
Sprintally®
Sprintally® May 19 '18
it may be conflicting with the third party plugin.
You do not have permission to reply this topic