We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Suspended plugin (Users List by Type) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Igor Ilic
Igor Ilic Aug 14 '16

Hi,

I develop plugin named Users List by Type ( https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1307 ). You put status "The item has been suspended. Contact Oxwall moderation team to resolve the issue" on it. I try to contact you several times, but there is no answer from you. Why you set status suspended to my plugin? I test it on few sites, and in debug mode, and all works great, so I don't know why is my plugin in status suspended. I make module for OpenCart too ( http://www.opencart.com/...filter_username=Gigo ) and I don't have problem like that. Can someone tell me why my plugin is in status suspended.

Best regards

Igor

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 17 '16
i think you should at least have a explanation ...have you try to email the oxwall team?... i guess you already try that...

can you explain what that plugin is doing to my website if i install it?

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Aug 17 '16
Igor Ilic
Igor Ilic Aug 17 '16
I try to contact them, but there is no answer. So, what plugin do?
Plugin improve user views by displaying new tabs in "Members" page for all admin selected User Types. Show Type description texts. In every tab listed only user from this type.
It is a very useful for dating site.
I dont know why, but nobody from oxwall do not answer to my mails or forum posts.  Maybe I am invisible.
Attachments:
  image_02.jpg (81Kb)
  image_03.jpg (25Kb)
  image_01.jpg (128Kb)
dave Leader
dave Aug 17 '16
They will answer you when the get into the office im sure 
Igor Ilic
Igor Ilic Aug 18 '16
Dave, I send this plugin before 10 days like you can see at this screenshoot http://prntscr.com/c76n8b
So, you're telling me that 10 days there is no one in the office?
Beside that, this is the era of the Internet, you do not have to be in the office to answer the mail, forum or ...
dave Leader
dave Aug 18 '16
i will ask someone to reply to your request asap.. 
dave Leader
dave Aug 18 '16
Just for the record, Oxwall does not (from my experience) suspend anything without proper notification.  So you either missed the message or it went to you junk box or something because im sure they told you why. 
ross Team
ross Aug 18 '16
Check your inbox, the reason why your plugin is suspended indicated in the message we sent. 

Just in case I duplicate it here: 

There are missed language keys when click tabs (for example: userlistbytype+b72b80ff2564e139435c7205a7639c0a) Also it's not clear what means "Show Type description texts" in plugin description.

Igor Ilic
Igor Ilic Aug 18 '16
Because every site use different and/or custom types on a first start (on front page) my plugin read question from base section of language key, and add name for this type. Same happend for every language. Also, in admin site at bottom of my module there is a line with:
Click here to translate/modify type description shown in pages of each type
When you click at this you go directly to language key of my module for example:
http://yoursite.com/...refix=userlistbytype
"Show type description texts" mean that if template support additional description field it will display it with data.
And I don't know why, but again I didn't get mail from you. Now I change my mail in profile and put my gmail, so please, try to send me mail again, and tell me what to do based on my answer here.

dave Leader
dave Aug 18 '16
igor have you seen the skeleton plugin that is available, it shows you basically how to do a plugun.  Its in the store its called skeleton, check it out, i think it will help you. 
Igor Ilic
Igor Ilic Aug 18 '16
Thx Dave, I have it, and I work with it when I make my plugin. All work fine and I test it on few my demo sites like ( http://oxwall183.webprograming.xyz/ you can test it with username TestZensko and password testzensko - debug mode is turned on and there is no any errors ) and it work on my adult dating sige. On all sites work perfectly and I don't have problem with empty or missed language keys. I don't know where they found this key.
The Forum post is edited by Igor Ilic Aug 18 '16
dave Leader
dave Aug 18 '16
OK just checking, u know you cant have notices either right.  Can you do me a favor please and remove your dating site name, i really dont like that word.. thanks 
Igor Ilic
Igor Ilic Aug 18 '16
Dave, no problem, I remove name of my dating site. But still waitning for mail from oxwall team what to do.
dave Leader
dave Aug 18 '16
OK thanks you so much :)
Igor Ilic
Igor Ilic Aug 18 '16
No problem. Now I wait for answer form oxwall team. Like I say I didnt get any mail from them. Maybe they have a problem with outgoing server or they server is in some black list, but there is no mail niether on my company mail and on my personal gmail.
ross Team
ross Aug 24 '16
Resubmit the plugin again and we'll test it.